Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

I can understand children, maybe, but it is wild to me that adults get in their feelings over a hat someone else is wearing supporting a president.

Like... adults...

Ignore it and keep it pushing. What are you going to do, cry? Remove it from em?

Mental health is important. People need journals, or something. No reason a campaign hat should have adults that pressed.
Adults?
Do you think that the man who popularized that MAGA is an adult?

It was shortly after the Kanye comments, just messing around is all :lol:. My roommates a fool and I wanted to have a little fun, I definitely feel like wearing the hat seriously and then acting like it's not what it means is like folks who say the confederate flag is simply about just " heritage". Throw stone, hide hand.

I don't understand that but I hope you get all that you are seeking with that type of humor

if it came in a 59fifty i wouldve been added it to da collection just cuz...shoot i copped a NYPD fitted cuz it existed :lol:

5Hqnn99.gif

Again, you ride or die for the hat then post your pic with it. Don’t be shy now. You wanna talk the talk then prove it. Or is this all fake online talk just to talk?

Adults?
Do you think that the man who popularized that MAGA is an adult?

Not sure I understand your question. I don't understand why one adult would get pressed from another adult wearing a campaign hat.

Do you disagree? Do you get pressed about other people wearing Maga hats?

I say this all da time.
So, you'd think that I am soft if I see a white man dressed in a Klan outfit, then draped in a confederate flag walking toward me, and I decide to kick him dead in his ***? I have done it, then am proud of it. Jew's are soft because they do not play the swastika game? Were Jews soft after LeBron did the lyrics on Jew money the other day?

One of my roommates has a MAGA cap that I wore for a picture to troll on social media, I even threw up the "OK/WP" hand sign that so many people deny means anything SIMPLY because I knew it'd get a reaction. These kids know damn well what the hat represents, I was just messing around on social media, but to wear that hat in public and play dumb is ridiculous. I live in Brooklyn and always wondered how long id last wearing that cap in Flatbush, Brownsville etc.

SMH. Dudes gotta stop attention seeking out here, especially if you truly are black. It’s a bad case of that going on right now. Stay focused champ.

Not sure I understand your question. I don't understand why one adult would get pressed from another adult wearing a campaign hat.

Do you disagree? Do you get pressed about other people wearing Maga hats?
I know what the MAGA hat reps. I understand code, the dog whistle for whites. There is a reason why they are not worn in NYC. You roll up on me like that kid in the vid, it is going to be a problem. I have no problem with violence. Trump made those hats, used that phrase, with a specific response in mind. He, is the child.

So, you'd think that I am soft if I see a white man dressed in a Klan outfit,

let's be honest if you got in front of a television set and told national media that you equate some maga hat with a Ku Klux Klan outfits people laugh at you till you would shrivel up in embarrassment.

SMH. Dudes gotta stop attention seeking out here, especially if you truly are black. It’s a bad case of that going on right now. Stay focused champ.
I'm anti Trump, most people I chill with are the same, my Facebook post confirm this. Iv'e lived in Phoenix, AZ and was SURROUNDED by Trump fans and I didn't like it. But as far as the black thing, I'm actually shocked by how many minorities I meet in NYC that mess with him HEAVY. I live in Sheepshead Bay btw, one of the roommates is Russian and can't get enough of Trump.

let's be honest if you got in front of a television set and told national media that you equate some maga hat with a Ku Klux Klan outfits people laugh at you till you would shrivel up in embarrassment.
Let's be honest, if I were on 145th and Lenox, I'd be applauded.

I think you do understand why the hat bothers people

I understand why all manner of things people wear bothers other people.

For instance, I wear Falcons gear in New Orleans. Aside from a light comment that's about it and normally adults can have a civil conversation or keep it moving.

The idea that someone wearing a maga hat is going to get an adult to yell, rant, get out of character, etc is beyond silly in my humble opinion.

I know what the MAGA hat reps. I understand code, the dog whistle for whites. There is a reason why they are not worn in NYC. You roll up on me like that kid in the vid, it is going to be a problem. I have no problem with violence. Trump made those hats, used that phrase, with a specific response in mind. He, is the child.

Yikes, how old are you?

There's an entire Trump tower in NYC. Do you get upset when you see it? Do you fight people entering and leaving?

What in the world :lol:

they are sold and worn all over times square.
Wrong, and you are lying. I am there every day, live in the neighborhood. Yeah, right there. They are not worn. Not even on Ninth ave with the Irish bars in Hell's kitchen, they are not worn. White people here hate Trump and his message, and even the tourists know it.

Yikes, how old are you?

There's an entire Trump tower in NYC. Do you get upset when you see it? Do you fight people entering and leaving?

What in the world :lol:
How old is Trump?
If you are attempting to use physical age with intelligence, even you will lose that fight.

Surrounding Trump tower, there are bars, barricades, and police. There are many who feel that he is a problem, which is proven due to the security.

I'm anti Trump, most people I chill with are the same, my Facebook post confirm this. Iv'e lived in Phoenix, AZ and was SURROUNDED by Trump fans and I didn't like it. But as far as the black thing, I'm actually shocked by how many minorities I meet in NYC that mess with him HEAVY. I live in Sheepshead Bay btw, one of the roommates is Russian and can't get enough of Trump.

That’s NO excuse for you to wear that MAGA hat champ.....none whatsoever. In the spirit of MLK day yesterday we’ll try to turn the other cheek on this one......no promises though. You got some room for growth on your end.

How old is Trump?
If you are attempting to use physical age with intelligence, even you will lose that fight.

Surrounding Trump tower, there are bars, barricades, and police. There are many who feel that he is a problem, which is proven due to the security.

Pro tip:

You are giving Trump, and his supporters, way to much control over you if they can get you to act out by wearing a hat.

They rock the hat, you do your tough guy stuff you just talked about, and then you get sued. Easy money.

Back
Top Bottom