348frdv.jpg

who remember dude who molly wopped that girl on the train in bk

she got that dude murked soon after
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

tired.gif
I've been lookin for that vid for a minute. anyone have it?

tired.gif
YESSSS, that was in Flatbush I believe. I'm looking for it.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Castle hill projects are very welcoming
pimp.gif
sound view b>>>>>
800pxnychaedenwaldlacon.jpg
Man, Edenwald is absolutely disgusting. There were a bunch of people from here who went to my high school. The flashy little drug-dealing dudesalways gave me a laugh. Some didn't care to hide the fact that they were dealing, either. They seriously took pride in that garbage.

And the older hood dudes over there who have nothing going for themselves in life, rob and start trouble with students who attend Cardinal Spellman at times.It just doesn't get any worse than Edenwald. At least, from what I've seen growing up in the Bronx.

hey i take the 6 every day lol i dunno honestly that vid wasnt too crazy, i mean if 2 adults dislike each other and decide to fight, thats their choice, dontget involved unless ur willing to get hit. pretty simple. i mean dont get me wrong, these dudes holdin up the train n watnot so id b kinda pissed if they werescrappin on the train im on. but i definitely get wWAYY more bothered by all the crazy people on trains....mainly the 7 and the G, and all the fiends whentheyre on that H or sumthin, all slouched over movin in slomo lol but yeh i agree wit diabolical majesty, ive had things happen on the train or the station nthe cops dont even do anythin, jus walk right by.

Just peeped this on worldstar...Shame dude leant her like that and no one did anything..beatin on another dude fine but dont get a female involved in aman's business

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Just peeped this on worldstar...Shame dude leant her like that and no one did anything..beatin on another dude fine but dont get a female involved in a man's business
MAN, They steal everything
indifferent.gif

should've tagged that damn video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Castle hill projects are very welcoming
pimp.gif
sound view b>>>>>
800pxnychaedenwaldlacon.jpg
Man, Edenwald is absolutely disgusting. There were a bunch of people from here who went to my high school. The flashy little drug-dealing dudes always gave me a laugh. Some didn't care to hide the fact that they were dealing, either. They seriously took pride in that garbage.

And the older hood dudes over there who have nothing going for themselves in life, rob and start trouble with students who attend Cardinal Spellman at times. It just doesn't get any worse than Edenwald. At least, from what I've seen growing up in the Bronx.
Son I went to Spellman
laugh.gif
..but n' aint never mess withme..but I seen kids get leant..stabbed.everything in the book
tired.gif

Bell rung. everyone was speedwalking to get down the hill before Edenwald and Truman goons got out

Back
Top Bottom