Just peeped this on worldstar...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them and MTO stay on our nuts

eek.gif

POW right in the kisser
laugh.gif

but naw seriously its messed up she got popped and she tried to stop the whole thing

her saying "please stop" the whole time was hella annoying though

camera man was funny too "ohh Oh OH SHH its ova"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

eek.gif

POW right in the kisser
laugh.gif

but naw seriously its messed up she got popped and she tried to stop the whole thing

her saying "please stop" the whole time was hella annoying though

camera man was funny too "ohh Oh OH SHH its ova"
roll.gif

to be fair I saw this on FB b4 OP posted it

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Castle hill projects are very welcoming
pimp.gif
sound view b>>>>>
800pxnychaedenwaldlacon.jpg
Man, Edenwald is absolutely disgusting. There were a bunch of people from here who went to my high school. The flashy little drug-dealing dudes always gave me a laugh. Some didn't care to hide the fact that they were dealing, either. They seriously took pride in that garbage.

And the older hood dudes over there who have nothing going for themselves in life, rob and start trouble with students who attend Cardinal Spellman at times. It just doesn't get any worse than Edenwald. At least, from what I've seen growing up in the Bronx.
Son I went to Spellman
laugh.gif
..but n' aint never mess with me..but I seen kids get leant..stabbed.everything in the book
tired.gif

Bell rung. everyone was speedwalking to get down the hill before Edenwald and Truman goons got out
whats good uptown G'z
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really want to know why everyone minds their business when things get out of hand.

I'm from NY so I know it's just how it is but why?

I'm not gonna watch someone get a new face, or admn near killed.

To the dude talking about he's gotten into all those fights on the train, there's gotta be something you're doing thats getting you into all thesesituations. I mean 20 crips
laugh.gif

One late night train / bus ride like 3 am I walked into white castle. 2 chicks with some dude came in after talking about 5 dudes following them / tryna rob emw/e. Meanwhile In my head im like these suckas got these fools waiting outside of white castle for me. I left and these people followed me like I was their oneman body guard
laugh.gif
Made it to the bus and was out lol

never been jumped luckily, the hansd are mediocre but my feet are roadrunner aint no one catching me If I gotta dip
laugh.gif

how come i never got in fights on any trains when i was in NY ? new york dudes scared to mess with an LA dude? o_O

Originally Posted by ninjahood

No rules in a street fight /thread

Homie wasn't wrong tho how is her man the aggressor and she holding back the other guy control ur damn man

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

My man is typing words he'd never say to anyone's face
My neice could whup your behind, she got reach and height advantage
Flatbush - Jewish College kids? Try Ran by West Indians through and through
U just exposed yourself, right there- Vandeveer/ Flatbush Gardens?
U wanted dudes from NY to cosign u and no one did and ur tight
Relax, just cuz ur a loser on the net doesn't mean U can't win @ life, go out there and be somebody
laugh.gif
this should have inspired him. i hope heread it

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I really want to know why everyone minds their business when things get out of hand.

To the dude talking about he's gotten into all those fights on the train, there's gotta be something you're doing thats getting you into all these situations. I mean 20 crips
laugh.gif

One late night train / bus ride like 3 am I walked into white castle. 2 chicks with some dude came in after talking about 5 dudes following them / tryna rob em w/e. Meanwhile In my head im like these suckas got these fools waiting outside of white castle for me. I left and these people followed me like I was their one man body guard
laugh.gif

never been jumped luckily, the hansd are mediocre but my feet are roadrunner aint no one catching me If I gotta dip
laugh.gif
i learned this in sociology. when theres more people around everyone assumes someones gonna help them.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

To the dude talking about he's gotten into all those fights on the train, there's gotta be something you're doing thats getting you into all these situations. I mean 20 crips
laugh.gif

One late night train / bus ride like 3 am I walked into white castle. 2 chicks with some dude came in after talking about 5 dudes following them / tryna rob em w/e. Meanwhile In my head im like these suckas got these fools waiting outside of white castle for me. I left and these people followed me like I was their one man body guard
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i learned this in sociology. when theres more people around everyone assumes someones gonna help them.
I learned it in psych too. There's a term for it. Can't remember..

Originally Posted by MECKS

how come i never got in fights on any trains when i was in NY ? new york dudes scared to mess with an LA dude? o_O

You say this as if you want to get in a fight. There's something wrong with you if you do.

DAmn.. crazy stuff. I live in Boston and the trains are never like this. Good thing too, I dont wanna be dealing with the stuff they do in NY

It's never okay to punch a woman who was trying to defuse the situation in the face like that.

Sad thing is I'm not surprised that some of you dudes are trying to rationalize it.

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

DAmn.. crazy stuff. I live in Boston and the trains are never like this. Good thing too, I dont wanna be dealing with the stuff they do in NY

Don't the trains stop running at a certain hour in Boston? The NY MTA runs trains all night (albeit with limited service) so the knuckleheads come out atnight.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

Don't the trains stop running at a certain hour in Boston? The NY MTA runs trains all night (albeit with limited service) so the knuckleheads come out at night.

Stops running at round 12-1 am. Runs all night on new years eve and July4th though

"To the dude talking about he's gotten into all those fights on the train, there's gotta be something you're doing thats getting you into allthese situations. I mean 20 crips" nope. This happened when I was only 16. I just got of school and I was waiting for the train. I was listening to mymusic as usual. I just got that babyface and I'm at the right place at the wrong time I guess.

It's never okay to punch a woman who was trying to defuse the situation in the face like that.

Sad thing is I'm not surprised that some of you dudes are trying to rationalize it.

NT is full of women beaters. Every time a girl gets hit a its in the news or a video there's a "reason" for it. Call me what you want,I'm from the Bronx if I saw shorty piss stain hit that lady he woulda been wrapped up.
indifferent.gif
Tired of these damn street rules being an out for certain people to getaway with doing heinous ishh. We gotta get past this type of behavior instead of agreeing with it if we ever want to do better.

Back
Top Bottom