CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

Out of all the years i been taking the 6 Train, i have never seen anything like this.

da problem why my sympathy isn't flowing as strong is that she should've let em rock....and and soon as she started throwin punches she stopped being aspectator

and she became a willing participant.

man that's nuts, 2 guys punch each other like 10 times and barely no blood,
ol girl gets one good shot and straight pools of blood
eek.gif

my girl be havin a temper sometimes and i be tellin her you gotta chill out- one punch from the wrong dude and you in bad situation
tired.gif

dude is a lame btw nobody is saying girl deserved to be hit cause she def didn't but she gotta be aware of the circumstances.

the chances of being hit were high up there with two grown %+$ men going at it for like ten minutes.

cool how the chick had her man's back tho.

she should have got back on the train *kanye shrug*

she was still talkin when she could have left smh

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's never okay to punch a woman who was trying to defuse the situation in the face like that.

Sad thing is I'm not surprised that some of you dudes are trying to rationalize it.
This.

lol the way he dragged that woman back into the train had my dying , i wonder if the black dude meant to hit her or not either way she should of stayed out ofit

Don't really know what to say. The commentary from dude taping didn't make it any better, I'm surprised ol girls dude didn't try to throw handsat him.

smh.gif
ol girl got molly wopped....

she shouldve let them bangout and continue their train ride...but by stalling it made the situation escalate
smh.gif
as for the black chick jumpin in cuz homeboyhad him held on the bench
indifferent.gif

in the end of it all if you cant defuse the situation or control your man dont get caught up in grown men business

if the lady would have listened to the bald guy and got her ##* back in the train and left that mess everything would've been avoided.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's never okay to punch a woman who was trying to defuse the situation in the face like that.

Sad thing is I'm not surprised that some of you dudes are trying to rationalize it.
no ones trying to rationalize it. some of us are just making points how all of this could have been avoided in the first place.

Hitting a women is NEVER right in most situations, but yeah you get my point
laugh.gif

and mecks, it depends what train you're on, and at what time. the majority of NYCers never gotten into a fight on the trains either. im just assuming..

da problem why my sympathy isn't flowing as strong is that she should've let em rock....and and soon as she started throwin punches she stopped being a spectator

This is exactly the ignorant mentality im talking about(No offense ninja). Why "let em rock"? The lady didnt want her man to get hurt so she was trying to diffuse the situation. I cant sit here and say Im Gandhi or MLK but violence isn't the answer. And this is coming from a dude that boxed in my younger years, grew up in the South Bronx had plenty of scraps there, Throgs Neck, and The Heights. Fighting will get you nowhere, most cases its better to walk away.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

da problem why my sympathy isn't flowing as strong is that she should've let em rock....and and soon as she started throwin punches she stopped being a spectator

So be mad at her man who pushed her out of the way to scrap...

You can't grab up an opposing fighter during the course of a heated fight and expect not to get clocked. Man, woman or child...you are libel to get hurt.

She put herself in that situation and i'm usually never the one to defend a woman getting hit.

indifferent.gif
@ letting em' rock.

For starters them dudes can't fight worth a $@#$, but if someone hit my woman I'd beat the $@#$ out of him and leave him unconscious on the platform.

Originally Posted by NLoc

if the lady would have listened to the bald guy and got her ##* back in the train and left that mess everything would've been avoided.

i agree

Back
Top Bottom