Crazy Females Unappreciation...VOL..Slashed tires...Post your stories

I'll just get straight to the cliffs...

Girl thinks im talking about her on the phone to my homegirl.
Says I aint ++!@  and that she calling another dude over to smash.
I say ok fine, get out my room.
She keeps talking ++!@, bucking telling me I aint gonna do nothing.
I grab her and throw her in the hall out of my apartment, while im doing this she hits me in the head with a beer bottle.
She comes back with a knife, I grab it and she bites the hell out my arm. I throw her out again.
30 min go by and I look out my window and her car is gone. I see my car and its leaning. 3 slashed tires.
I called the police, they take pics of the car, bite mark, and the knife.
They find her, watch the video tapes from the hallway and parking lot, and she's currently sitting in jail.
smile.gif
 Everything went better than expected.

This all happened on my schools campus too and she stays directly across the hall from me. Im pretty sure she's getting kicked out of her spot. They asked me if I wanted to move but Im cool where Im at.  

I cheated on this girl about a month ago too but she still wanted to be with me. So thats why she tripped so hard when she heard me on the phone with another girl.

You smiling and feeling good now, don't let it happen again. Chances are the law won't be on your side twice. Dont talk to her ever again, she's currently plotting on you while sitting in jail.
You should move.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

You smiling and feeling good now, don't let it happen again. Chances are the law won't be on your side twice. Dont talk to her ever again, she's currently plotting on you while sitting in jail.
You should move.
And get a restraining order.

ASAP.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

You should move.
I know she plotting, this chick crazy. But the police made me fill out a emergency protective order against her thats good for 72 hours. I can go to the court house and get a 15 day extension tho.

But I was really shocked nothing happened to me. I had been drinking, im the dude, and im black. Thought I was going down forreal. I know they thought I was lying at first but once they seen them tapes it was a wrap.

Why even share something like that? I am more prone to calling YOU crazy for dealing with someone capable of the things she did.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why even share something like that? I am more prone to calling YOU crazy for dealing with someone capable of the things she did.

U only find out someone is crazy when something happens..there's no way to know someone's crazy off top

Share what? My story? Because im sure im not the only one thats had to deal with a crazy female. Im sure some other niketalkers been through something similar.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

smile.gif
 Everything went better than expected.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RIP tho, shes definitely gonna feel some type of way when she gets out

She just wanted some **** inside of her bro...all that could have been avoided if you would have just told her to shut the +%@% up, throw her down, and proceed to rock her world...you did the right thing though

You're a scumbag OP and you got what you deserved.  She went overboard, but cheating is wrong.

I had been drinking, im the dude, and im black.
Was the girl white? If so, it was an act of god that you didn't get beat down by the coppers and sent to jail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You cheated on her fam that's why she flipped. But anyways hopefully she doesn't do worse than slash tires.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

U only find out someone is crazy when something happens..there's no way to know someone's crazy off top
He should have known she was crazy when she took him back after he cheated.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by blazinRook

He should have known she was crazy when she took him back after he cheated.

Yep. She was gonna get him back for that most def
laugh.gif

lol at the RIP post...I dont think this girls is gonna try to take it there...I hope not atleast...thats what got her where she is now...

Back
Top Bottom