Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by HigherGround

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American

Wat.
Let me further elaborate:
The man in the video had an accent of an African male.
If he was an African American male, he wouldn't have been that calm and the situation might have gotten out of hand.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

She is lucky the mailman was African and did not actually care for the nonsense she is spitting out, this would have been a different situation if this was a real African American

Wat.
If he was an African American male, he wouldn't have been that calm and the situation might have gotten out of hand.
that's racist 
laugh.gif

*shares your info with online racists to expose you* 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand internet white Knights,

you see a lady say hurtful things so you ask the racists on /b/ to help piss her off.

they're just looking for mischief while you think you're doing a good deed 

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Wat.
that's racist 
laugh.gif

*shares your info with online racists to expose you* 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand internet white Knights,

you see a lady say hurtful things so you ask the racists on /b/ to help piss her off.

they're just looking for mischief while you think you're doing a good deed 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

After reviewing Jean’s video, police filed a criminal application before a clerk magistrate for assault and battery as a hate crime. At a court hearing last November, Jean’s lawyer appeared and said that his client did not want charges filed and would refuse to testify against Winchester. As such, the case was held in abeyance for a year, and will be formally disposed of on November 24

well that sucks.

why'd he do that?
Good question. Maybe he just wanted to move on with his life? IDK. I hope he found employment again though.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

After reviewing Jean’s video, police filed a criminal application before a clerk magistrate for assault and battery as a hate crime. At a court hearing last November, Jean’s lawyer appeared and said that his client did not want charges filed and would refuse to testify against Winchester. As such, the case was held in abeyance for a year, and will be formally disposed of on November 24

well that sucks.

why'd he do that?
Good question. Maybe he just wanted to move on with his life? IDK. I hope he found employment again though.

xX LeGod Xx wrote:
KleanKicks wrote:
HigherGround wrote:

Wat.

eek.gif

roll.gif
At the thought of you thinking you just backed up your first statement..... someone teach me how to post and save gifs so I can hit him with the "THAT'S RACIST" 

xX LeGod Xx wrote:
KleanKicks wrote:
HigherGround wrote:

Wat.

eek.gif

roll.gif
At the thought of you thinking you just backed up your first statement..... someone teach me how to post and save gifs so I can hit him with the "THAT'S RACIST" 

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

wrong, that is not even what I meant. African Americans hold a different point of view in regards to race than Africans (Yes, the mailman is most likely African). Clearly if this involved the average African American black dude, the situation would have a different outcome. I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.

Isn't that the exact same thing I typed up there??
alien.gif

51and3rd- The hell are you talking about though?

Isn't that the exact same thing I typed up there??
alien.gif

51and3rd- The hell are you talking about though?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yo, I NEVER understood this held up emotion that white people have toward black people and their need to let it out over avenues like internet message boards, XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network. Blows my mind.

Yeh, because other races don't do the same thing...

This dude called me a "honkylicious cracker" yesterday on MW2.

LOL.
Me neither, i usually play without a mic and you hear these people like "he playing like a ni$%er, look at this ni^&er with the rocket or #+!$%! dumb ni#$er. Makes no sense at all. What the infatuation of calling someone a ni#$er online??

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yo, I NEVER understood this held up emotion that white people have toward black people and their need to let it out over avenues like internet message boards, XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network. Blows my mind.

Yeh, because other races don't do the same thing...

This dude called me a "honkylicious cracker" yesterday on MW2.

LOL.
Me neither, i usually play without a mic and you hear these people like "he playing like a ni$%er, look at this ni^&er with the rocket or #+!$%! dumb ni#$er. Makes no sense at all. What the infatuation of calling someone a ni#$er online??

I agree.

I agree.

I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.
I don't see the average white guy sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse, either. It wasn't even just the choice of words. The lady was flipping out, threatening him and trying to hurt the dude. No average male would have sat there recording the thing without cussing her out.

I just don't see the average black dude sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse.
I don't see the average white guy sitting there and taking that kind of verbal abuse, either. It wasn't even just the choice of words. The lady was flipping out, threatening him and trying to hurt the dude. No average male would have sat there recording the thing without cussing her out.

Back
Top Bottom