Crazy video of a plane crash in Afghanistan WOW!!

I'm a little surprised the guy recording didn't say anything....

If I saw a 747 crash and blow up in front of me I'd be freaking out a bit about the whole thing.

DAYUM even the landing blew the car back. What's the story behind the crash doe

He reversed back because he saw the plane was about to fall out of the sky.

Looks like an engine went out on one side or really bad winds.

That's amazing that he saw that about to go down I am closer and driving next to planes landing and taking off more than this guy to the point that they look like they're going to land on me and I never think of this happening.

this crashed could be caused by literally anything. Hell planes have crashed because of a single loose screw.

Made the mistake of reading the Fox News story on this smh, glad I read a real news org like al jazeera

Apparently the heavy cargo was miscalculated or rolled off inside causing the plane to not have enough force for lift.

I swear I hate flying and had nightmares of this and seeing that happen makes me dizzy.

Read about this at work today...just sad ... I believe it was caused by carrying such a massive load and conducting a combat takeoff which normally means the pilot tries to get the plane as far up as possible, as quick as possible to prevent surface to air missil attacks.

Back
Top Bottom