Crazy video of a plane crash in Afghanistan WOW!!

I took a flight for the first time a few weeks  ago. Other then looking at the beauty that was below me, I was imagining the plane spinning out of control and us crashing to our death... Kind of mildly shook until we landed safely

Of course its a shame that had to happen, RIP to the crew and passengers.

I see where DC is coming from, the actual physics of the crash was kinda cool. Unfortunate this wasnt some mythbusters or training thing...

He's got to be trolling. I don't get how something as catastrophic as a plane crash, is beautiful.
Nah man. I am being forreal. The actual physics of the crash were beautiful man. The speed of it, the angle of the fall were impressive as hell. The way the fire erupted was pretty too. When I watched I was like damn that is impressive. Of course people died but that isn't what I am addressing. The physics of it all were pretty.

That's like watching a video of the Taliban behead someone and gaining a new appreciation for the human anatomy.

The point where it's practically pointing straight up to the sky with the rear facing the ground was crazy! Can only imagine what it feels like to be in that position and knowing it's about to get bad real quick. Also, the plane didn't look too high up yet. Crazy that it completely blew up like that.

That was probably the only video on the internet that had me shook.

I swear that can be a normal flight that anyone is on, and it just goes down because of cargo.

:x

Apparently the heavy cargo was miscalculated or rolled off inside causing the plane to not have enough force for lift.

I swear I hate flying and had nightmares of this and seeing that happen makes me dizzy.

this is exactly how aaliyah died. plane was overloaded and crashed soon after clearing the runway.

Apparently the heavy cargo was miscalculated or rolled off inside causing the plane to not have enough force for lift.

I swear I hate flying and had nightmares of this and seeing that happen makes me dizzy.

this is exactly how aaliyah died. plane was overloaded and crashed soon after clearing the runway.

I think there were some differences but id be speculating.

Like i think the shift in the cargo cause it to go to the back of the plane and pitch the plane straight into the air....the plane was already climbing at a steep angle attemptin to climb fast to avoid surface to air missles...

I really dont know much about AAliyah's flight cept it being overloaded

All speculation like i said tho.

Back
Top Bottom