Crazy video of a plane crash in Afghanistan WOW!!

Man why you gotta paste his Facebook? Let his family and friends grieve. Like why? Is there no thing sacred?

Damn damn and I'm about to hop on my flight to Costa Rica from Orlando today for work.

Then back to JFK on Thursday.

eek.gif

son

I hate flying cause of **** like this. could this happen to your average flight?

my aunt, her 5 month kid and her bf just flew to Miami and I'd hate for some **** like this to happen
as already stated flying is safer than driving...but also passenger flights differ from cargo flights. they said this happened because of the shift in cargo weight.

Man seeing the plane teetering back and forth like that made me queasy.
sick.gif

And the dog scared the hell out of me when he started barking and freaking out.

He's got to be trolling. I don't get how something as catastrophic as a plane crash, is beautiful.
Nah man. I am being forreal. The actual physics of the crash were beautiful man. The speed of it, the angle of the fall were impressive as hell. The way the fire erupted was pretty too. When I watched I was like damn that is impressive. Of course people died but that isn't what I am addressing. The physics of it all were pretty.

Last edited:
I probably wouldve fainted/passedout/have a heart attack before the plane even touches the ground.

RIP, I hope they didnt feel anything at all.

I hate stats like this. I mean...obviously. :lol: :rolleyes

Millions of people drive. Planes usually don't have to worry about running into someone else either.

My thing is...if there's a malfunction with the plane, you're screwed. If you get into a plane crash, you're extremely screwed. People get into car accidents and walk away unscathed every day. A plane crash doesn't happen every day but when it does...well...

I haven't been on a plane since 2004. :lol:
if an engine on a plane dies, the others are able to support it.
and if they all fail a plane is a giant glider

Back
Top Bottom