creative ways to ask chicks to prom?? VOL. 1 MONTH AWAY

prom is 1 month away, interested to see some past experiences or creative ways of askin'

Just ask her if she has a date, if she says no, ask her to go w/ you.

creativity is overrated, especially if she says no
laugh.gif

write it on her face backwards while shes sleeping...then when she wakes up...and looks in the mirror.....hoorayy

I built a bear at Build-A-Bear, with a little voice box thing in it that said "Will you go to Prom with me?" I dressed it in a little tuxedo, andwhen she looked at it she could kind of tell what was going on. Then I told her to push the bear's hand, which was followed by a happy "Yes."

just ask or get some tees done, a few with "i, insert name, need a date for prom" and one with "i got a date for prom" when you get one.marketing school wide will probably work.

light a bunch of candles that spell out "PROM?" in front of her doorstep, like this goofy bastard did for the chick I asked to go to prom with when iwas in high school.

She turned me down and went with him.

Yes, im still a little bitter

If your classes takes notes on a powerpoint, ask the teacher can you add a slide, hopefully she is in class with you while you take notes, and wah lah, thepower point slide will pop up and she will be awed...some bastard did that to the girl in my class...

I'm a pretty good rapper so I made my date a PROM song, put it on a CD, put the CD next to a bear. I got keys to her car from her friend and I reparked itthen left a note by the bear sayin "play CD"

She was freakin out when she didn't see her car at first cuz prior there had been hella break ins at our school parking lot.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I built a bear at Build-A-Bear, with a little voice box thing in it that said "Will you go to Prom with me?" I dressed it in a little tuxedo, and when she looked at it she could kind of tell what was going on. Then I told her to push the bear's hand, which was followed by a happy "Yes."
OMG YOU SSA!... took mine. from my last thread! i made this thread before.

scarabble ftw.

anything else is gay.

just ask, because while you're waiting to come up with the 'perfect creative way' to ask the girl you want to go with, by the time you do ask, herresponse will be this:

"oh, too bad you didn't ask me sooner, im already going with someone'

well you ask creative so they will be like OMG thats soooo cuteeeee@!@$ it will enhance the chances of a yes
happy.gif

do it quickly though a month away? you suck lol she needs time bro.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by tmay407

I built a bear at Build-A-Bear, with a little voice box thing in it that said "Will you go to Prom with me?" I dressed it in a little tuxedo, and when she looked at it she could kind of tell what was going on. Then I told her to push the bear's hand, which was followed by a happy "Yes."
OMG YOU SSA!... took mine. from my last thread! i made this thread before.

scarabble ftw.

anything else is gay.

I remember reading the thread last year (if yours was last year) around this time. I remember reading something about making a bear, but my mom is the onethat gave me the idea of doing that. It worked pretty well.

damn honestly if i was a girl and if a guy asked me using these corny tactics you guys put...i'd be more freaked out than "happy" to go to promwith them. wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too dramatic, it's not that serious it's just a prom. just ask her if she has a date already and if not ask her to go withyou...if she says no oh well move on.

Originally Posted by roback1991

save your money and spend it on something worth your money.
eyes.gif

My mom paid for the bear that I got made because I told her it was a gay idea and I wasn't gonna do it. Once she offered to pay I did it though.
Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

damn honestly if i was a girl and if a guy asked me using these corny tactics you guys put...i'd be more freaked out than "happy" to go to prom with them. wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too dramatic, it's not that serious it's just a prom. just ask her if she has a date already and if not ask her to go with you...if she says no oh well move on.

Honestly, if you were a girl, you would probably find stuff like this cute.

Back
Top Bottom