creative ways to ask chicks to prom?? VOL. 1 MONTH AWAY

Originally Posted by DomNator27

look at Laguna Beach seasons 1 and 2.... ur answer will be there

roll.gif
sadly i was thinkin the SAME thing before i came into this thread. smh at me for watchin some eps of both of those season

I never had to ask for a date. Luckily for me, I started going out with a chick in January. We broke up in June. I wasn't really dreading asking a chick tothe prom, but I didn't want to go with most of the girls at school or around the way. So yea, I got lucky.

i knew this one fool that had flowers and everything and asked and got turned down.. poor guy

Do what i did!

Break in her house when she not home... Go hide in her shower... Wait for her, she will have to take a shower... wait till she naked and about to hop in theshower...the BOOM your are there and see everything she has to offer. Then tell her you will show her your stuff on Prom night so she has to g o with you!

I have a different problem: I'm a sophomore, which means I technically can't go to prom because prom is for juniors/seniors... but see, there'sthis chick I'm talking to.. idk if she's feeling me enough (if she's even feeling me at all) to be willing to spend senior prom w/ a sophomore,lol! I honestly would be honored to take her to prom-- she was winterball queen, so my problem isn't how imma ask her, its if I can ask her. Whateverhappens, happens I guess.....

Just ask her like "Wassup ____, you goin' to the Prom?" If she says no, ask why, then spark the question when the time is right.

If she says yeah, say "You know what colors you want to wear?" Let her keep talkin', the same time seein' if her wants are acceptable to you.Then, ask her "Well, I wanted to ask you earlier, but I had to build up the courage just to even bring it up with you...who are you goin' with?"You'll either get the name of her date, the person she WANTS to ask her, or confirmation for YOU to ask her.

Shouldn't be that difficult, it's all about makin' them feel comfortable...also, I hope you got a nice car to wheel around on Prom Day.

Take a sharpie. Goto the bathroom and write "Will you goto prom with me" on the side of your johnson. Go find said girl. Whip. It. Out.

A month away? Ours is 2 months away, is it too early to start asking? I'm just sayin, better get in before someone else does.

Hit up her myspace, high school girls like picture comments and that sort of thing, it makes them feel better about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom