Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Hopefully by the next one Adonis starting smelling himself and going hollywood. and the arrogance starts to consume him being out in LA and getting gassed by the snow bunnies. sunglasses to dinner type ****.

Had these two songs back to back at the gym and felt like I ran 10 miles looking like Creed Runner in the desert. Looked at the distance and it was only .87 mile

May have been brought up as I haven't looked back at any pages, but we gonna act like Creed II wasn't mainly Rocky 3 with some Rocky 4?

entrance songs in creed > the rest of the score

the goat boxing movie entrance music thou, for those who know (i couldnt find the clip from the movie on youtube):

May have been brought up as I haven't looked back at any pages, but we gonna act like Creed II wasn't mainly Rocky 3 with some Rocky 4?

still havent watched the movie yet.. but i said this at some point after seeing the trailers:
^ I think they have 2 fights in this.. he loses the first and wins the rematch

They'll do a montage of him winning a bunch of fights

Like rocky III a bit, with IV sprinkled in
Yup.. has a montage beating a bunch of dudes like rocky III

And then get the warning from rocky about taking THAT fight, like rocky III

He takes the fight without really fully thinking it out out of passion, like Rocky III

Takes the guy for granted cause maybe he doesn't have a ton of big fights, like rocky III

Loses the first fight badly, like rocky III

Then travels some place for intense training, more like rocky IV but happened to a degree in rocky III too

Also the family stuff was going through all rocky movies, but this is probably more rocky IV "you can't win!"

werent the sweats just nike tech fleece?

the hoodie being jordan

45235-1532336916.jpg

blog_101.jpg

If they make a 3rd I hope it ends with him losing the final fight. I don't want to see the same formula in all 3 movies.

I honestly have no clue what the do now.. while i haven't seen this movie, playing this card was too early

Look at the original 4

Rocky 1, he doesn't win.. but puts up more of a fight than anyone thought

Which leads to rocky 2, where the all timer is getting knocked and has to come back at rock

Rocky III, rock is making money and getting light weights and they set up him having to come back down to reality

Rocky IV, his friend and former foe gets killed so you have the huge big bad guy

They jumped to the III/IV cards for this.. when they could have used bits of II and III for creed II.. have him enjoying the spotlight too much have the spotlight putting a burden on him and wifey plus the reality you got homeboy from first creed go to jail and the other guy who was supposed to fight get hurt.. set it up so he learns some lessons and he has to really earn the top spot

Honestly, I hope they end it with Creed 2. As much as I love the franchise, i'd like to see it end on a high note. Rather than become diluted with endless sequels like the original Rocky movies.

Back
Top Bottom