Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

The one issue I have with this movie is the mid fight trash talking adonis was doing. Bruh was speaking clearly after landing a couple hits in the middle rounds as if he wasn't gassed. I know boxers sometimes get hype in the ring but it was a bit OD in the movie.

MBJ was 190 lbs during this movie, in real life MBJ would be a Light HW, he'd cut to 175 lbs and fight there. The german pro boxer that plays Drago actually cut from 235 lbs he usually is down to 225 lbs for this role. He is a legit HW, there are very few HWs in history that fought at below 200 lbs like MBJ is in the movie. Only ones would be Rocky Marciano, Roy Jones Jr, Chris Byrd that I could think of.

Question....what weight class were they fighting in?? No way it was heavy weight. I mean...viktor Klitschko was heavy weight but not little *** Adonis. Boy was cruiserweight max. No way WBC letting that big of a weight differential take place. That's a death sentence. And no way Adonis winning this fight honestly.

Broken ribs. Ruptured kidneys. Fractured orbital??

Boy should've died.

This movie fake. Lol.

MBJ was 190 lbs during this movie, in real life MBJ would be a Light HW, he'd cut to 175 lbs and fight there. The german pro boxer that plays Drago actually cut from 235 lbs he usually is down to 225 lbs for this role. He is a legit HW, there are very few HWs in history that fought at below 200 lbs like MBJ is in the movie. Only ones would be Rocky Marciano, Roy Jones Jr, Chris Byrd that I could think of.
Byrd beating Klitschko always :smokin

eff that, if i put that much time on da gym im keepin those gains.
I mean he originally got OD swole for Black Panther and kept a bit of that going in to Creed. Been in shape for 2 years.

Next role may ask for him to be a starving homeless man.

Question....what weight class were they fighting in?? No way it was heavy weight. I mean...viktor Klitschko was heavy weight but not little *** Adonis. Boy was cruiserweight max. No way WBC letting that big of a weight differential take place. That's a death sentence. And no way Adonis winning this fight honestly.

Boy should've died.

This movie fake. Lol.
What u mean? This was cotto after maragrito

If they go with a modern clubber lang **** talker street cat the only casting choices should be either Shannon Briggs if they want to stick with Pro Boxers like they've done so far in Tony Bellew, Andre Ward, and Florian Munteau. If they go non pro boxer it should be 50 cent

Movies Should have went
Creed
Drago

Creed 2 with drago fight

Im glad they took so long for viktor to speak

Dude was brolic

Boy should've died.

This movie fake. Lol.

That's my biggest gripe/complaint with the moive. Florian Munteanu is too damn big :lol:

In the first movie he fought guys who in real life are in 168-200lbs weight class (Bellew, Ward, Rosado).

They should've put into the story that Creed was the cruiserweight champ (200 lbs) and he's moving up to take on Drago.

Bill Simmons had ALOT to get off his chest about this film :rofl:

Can't say I disagree with any of it

1 Hour, 18 min Mark

Rodgers Recession, Tiger vs. Phil, 'Creed 2', and Week 13 Lines with Cousin Sal | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 447) HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Cousin Sal to discuss the Packers loss to the Vikings, Panthers-Seahawks, and NFL playoff picture, before they guess the NFL lines for week 13. They wrap up with reactions to Tiger vs Phil, 'Creed 2', and Parent Corner. -

http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1543221169?autostart=1

1 Hour, 18 min Mark

Rodgers Recession, Tiger vs. Phil, 'Creed 2', and Week 13 Lines with Cousin Sal | The Bill Simmons Podcast (Ep. 447) HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by Cousin Sal to discuss the Packers loss to the Vikings, Panthers-Seahawks, and NFL playoff picture, before they guess the NFL lines for week 13. They wrap up with reactions to Tiger vs Phil, 'Creed 2', and Parent Corner. -

Summary b.

1 Hour, 18 min Mark

2 minutes in and I had to turn it off. Just 2 old guys nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

One reason these actors don't stay swole all the time is it's a lot of work. They sound miserable talking about eating 8 meals of boiled chicken/vegetables/rice a day plus being in the gym 6 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom