Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

My review:
Creed II 6/8

Just what I wanted.

Tessabae so damn fine. I'd have a blind-deaf-mute baby with her.

I see a lot said it was predictable. I wanted a predictable ending to be Creed killing Drago. Not some weak throwing in of the towel.

All that did was try to make us feel bad for the Dragos. I saw how they slipped in poor Viktor's broken home. Boohoo mommy left me, she didn't want us. Gotta say it was coldblooded bringing in Bridgett for those scenes, gave her son a cold hello and the next is her walking out on him as he gets his *** beat. I mean damn at least kill Ivan though. In the end this dude Viktor still has his father to train with like he may be a tnhreat in the future (cuz in real world boxing thats exactly what would happen. Treat them like Tyson and Holyfield or Sugar Ray and Duran). Nah, end that storyline with a real conclusion by killing the Dragos.

Other than that loved the movie. Look forward to Creed III. They need to go full wild Rocky antics with that one. Bring back Coogler.

More on Viktor as a villain:
Hey don't get me wrong I didnt like like what was written for them just saying Viktor did have his motives despite not having many words.

Plus given the continuity and this opponent being connected to that they could only make him so much of a villain. Ivan and Rocky deaded the beef after he loss. They had respect for each other. Sure Ivan didnt know Russia was about to turn his back on him but still.

I would've loved it if Viktor was a bigger villain and Adonis killed him :lol:

Maybe it would've been better if we learned after his loss, Russia shunned Ivan and he eventually became a drunk and died. Viktor was raised by his bitter hateful mom Bridgette Nielsen and abused so he became a sadistic maniac that when he came to Philly he went to Rocky's place, knocked him out and put him in a coma. Then Adonis fights him, disqualification, Rocky gets out the coma, trains him, Adonis kills Viktor.

:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
giphy.webp
Nah. He's a lame.

Need a guy about his money like Floyd and a somebody as loquacious as Mike with a vile vast vociferous vocabulary.

Rocky prolly die in the third one , he’s come full circle , they should turn creed semi heel and a **** talker after beating EVERYONE and have a rocky (underdog from nowhere) type dude come up and snatch the crown and be the underdog / sympathetic character in the third one but idk

I swear Coogler and Caple Jr. need to call me to be the re-birth of Clubber Lang in Creed 3. I'll kill Adonis.

Movie was great. Viktor was essentially Killmonger. First fight had Creed looking goofy. I felt those rib hit. Peeing out blood? My god.

I agree with you on all the movies besides The Favourite which I still need to see, I get it totally about Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz but Colman bro? really? And Eve Hewson was looking way too good in Robin Hood

My review:

More on Viktor as a villain:

I agree with you on all the movies besides The Favourite which I still need to see, I get it totally about Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz but Colman bro? really? And Eve Hewson was looking way too good in Robin Hood
Made her smashable in a handful of scenes :lol: :pimp:

I was able to watch it last night.

I enjoyed it but it was very predictable.

I am interested in a spinoff for Viktor Drago though, dude is a beast.

Glad I’m not the only one who wanted to see Viktor win. In fact I wanted him to destroy Adonis is the second fight as well haha. His story seems way more interesting at this point and like some said I hope he gets a spin off and/or is fleshed out in a possible Creed3. Just hope his character ain’t forgotten. No way Creed beats Viktor in the second fight. He doesn’t have Rocks heart, but all a sudden they just gave it to him :rolleyes

This Rocky franchise though, GOAT.

Question....what weight class were they fighting in?? No way it was heavy weight. I mean...viktor Klitschko was heavy weight but not little *** Adonis. Boy was cruiserweight max. No way WBC letting that big of a weight differential take place. That's a death sentence. And no way Adonis winning this fight honestly.

Broken ribs. Ruptured kidneys. Fractured orbital??

Boy should've died.

This movie fake. Lol.

Question....what weight class were they fighting in?? No way it was heavy weight. I mean...viktor Klitschko was heavy weight but not little *** Adonis. Boy was cruiserweight max. No way WBC letting that big of a weight differential take place. That's a death sentence. And no way Adonis winning this fight honestly.

Broken ribs. Ruptured kidneys. Fractured orbital??

Boy should've died.

This movie fake. Lol.

:rofl:

Yo stop hatin’! You don’t want Donnie to shine. He’d beat yo ***

Back
Top Bottom