Cubicle Life : VOL: OFFICE SPACE (DRAMA, BEEF, STORIES, TALES, et. al) - Share your work life

^^ guys that work w/ non avail milfs, gilfs, and dilfs and bobs and georges will feast on the next best thing!

I think I wrote this one too, but the funniest things happen in the rest room.

Well, as you know from the 1st post, I sit somewhat near the restroom. Anyhow, I go into work early as always, and being so early w/ coffee and all, I have to go 'bomb'. After settling in, I rush to the bathroom before I get sloppy seconds to the 10th power. Like most guys, there's always that stall that's furthest away from the swinging door, which we consider 'prime real estate'. On our floor, we only have 2 stalls, so I take the one furthest away from the swinging door. The swinging door is deadly because anytime it swings, it reveals the person sitting in Stall #1. LOLZ

Anyhow, I try to go ninja and do my business, and I know there are other cats trying to get my stall. So this co-worker dude comes in and I KNOW he knows he was a step late, cuz there aren't too many cats in the building that 'early'. Anyhow, he tries to cover up and he makes his infamous 'hack'-'cough', and I know it's him. Immediately, I go on pause mode and try not to continue dropping bombs on the rafter (toilet in water) to avoid splash. He tries to cover up by going into the urinial and pissing. I was silent, was trying to hear him piss. It was literally 30 seconds of silence before I heard a few 'droplets', then he gave out a BABY FART. 'phut'

He said, 'excuse - me', and I ignored him trying to hold in my laugh.

He then quickly finished up and got out and used the fire escape stair to go to another floor to crap. LOLZ

HUH?

there aren't too many good looking ones, so once eye candy shows up, everyone goes on beast mode. and i mean everyone!

there aren't too many good looking ones, so once eye candy shows up, everyone goes on beast mode. and i mean everyone!

again, its people like Fishy which is why I would have a hot chick ban at any office i ran.

not sayin you weird Fishy. if anything you are the norm. its just that the beasting can create productivity issues or workplace drama (which leads to productivity issues).

again, its people like Fishy which is why I would have a hot chick ban at any office i ran.
not sayin you weird Fishy. if anything you are the norm. its just that the beasting can create productivity issues or workplace drama (which leads to productivity issues).

get this.

our cross dept. has 2 dudes running the show. one older dude, one middle aged. both married, both kids.

you know their staff?

6 girls to 1 dude. in the years, they've only brought in girls!! i've seen these 2 guys turning over the interviews and only interviewing 'females'..

the youngest addition is this hottish girl which i know those 2 dudes are fatasizing about. i've seen their looks at her. freaking gross though, so see corporate like that. i know the girl knows her looks are doing her a good favor.

i am gentlemen though and when i run into her, i'll hold the door and stuff, but after one upclose look at her GIANT CONTACT LENSE eyes and 'extremely' bubbly fake personality, i was like, whatevers!! i'll still hold elevelators and doors, but i won't do convo w/ her.

hate that type.

im the only guy on my immediate team. three decent looking girls, my not bad looking Lebanese supervisor and the girl from Indiana. they all cool but damn i cant stand talking to them or hearing their convos.

theres like two really hot women in my office.

I work in a hospital. When I have to take the browns to the superbowl I go to the GYN clinic. Its the male restroom least frequented for obvious reasons.

I work in a hospital. When I have to take the browns to the superbowl I go to the GYN clinic. Its the male restroom least frequented for obvious reasons.
i wish i could find an isolated spot like that. we got the the handicapped bathroom but its always in use.

sometimes ill go next door to the Hyatt.

Had the most awkward, uncomfortable management meeting this past Thursday at work
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My supervisor's superior is new (been there about 4 months)...and she's on the verge of dismantling the admin side of the place I work for. I feel like a good amount of people could possibly leave cause of her
tired.gif

Had the most awkward, uncomfortable management meeting this past Thursday at work :lol: :smh:

My supervisor's superior is new (been there about 4 months)...and she's on the verge of dismantling the admin side of the place I work for. I feel like a good amount of people could possibly leave cause of her |I

:lol: :lol: what happened.

Had the most awkward, uncomfortable management meeting this past Thursday at work
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My supervisor's superior is new (been there about 4 months)...and she's on the verge of dismantling the admin side of the place I work for. I feel like a good amount of people could possibly leave cause of her
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what happened.
So....

We're having our management meeting as we always do twice a month...First and foremost, it's a little silly...we are required to go around tell the classroom...I mean our colleagues about our duties and if we need help. Then she gives us "homework", team-building exercises and such we sometimes have to take home just to do. Mind you she's only been there a few months..while others have been there for YEARS.

Well this new superior has been causing alot of rumblings by forcing her way of doing things (and along the way screwing some stuff up) without really learning the process that had been previously done. I work in a department that deals with numbers
nerd.gif

So this past meeting, for one she was sick and in a bad mood. We have our meeting and one person is missing (someone she has slight beef with). she asks where the person was and someone explained she had a deadline to meet. She then replies saying the person messed up on that anyways and I told them I was going to fix it. Kinda messed up to put that out there imo
laugh.gif
So the one person who was missing shows up...face is RED as hell.

So we do our usual, go around the room and speak on our duties since we last met..same ol same ol, until it gets to the red face lady. She starts going off about people doing things they shouldnt to put it short, I thought she was on the verge of crying...but she's staring DEAD at the superior
laugh.gif

So..then the superior goes out on a limb and asks a question. Prefacing it by saying there won't be any repercussions or any black lash cause of this
laugh.gif
Wanting to know what people REALLY felt about these meetings. So..you know people started to say how they really felt (respectfully) about the meetings, and the "homework". So the superior looks agitated at this point, also during this whole time she kept mentioning we're going to keep the meeting short cause "someone has deadlines to meet
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Well the last straw was when she mentioned the whole reason why she started the meetings is because someone told her that the department I worked in was really unorganized, messy with procedures, there was no communication, people just sat in their offices, closed the door did their 8 hours and left
laugh.gif

Which isnt the case, and I figured out who it was who told her that...someone who used to work in the department and got moved out because they had terrible communication and wasnt a good supervisor..go figure
laugh.gif

The red face lady finished off the meeting by snapping again about some people screwing up on their procedure descriptions, continuing to stare down the superior. The room was silent and everybody just got up and left
roll.gif

I work around some good, communicative people, who do their job..but she's the boss so what can you do?

We're cool though, we talk about sports and ****
laugh.gif

Son those meetings are the worst :lol:

that **** is always a trap, talking about "theyll be no repercussions for this" :lol: yea ok

I remember one of our meetings someone on my team started going off (in a respectful manner ) :lol: then finally at the end of the rant she looks around the room and basically goes "who agrees with me"

everyone was like :nerd: :stoneface:

:lol: :lol:

Some of the ayo dudes get away with murder here. I hear all types of crazy things being said that if i said it i would be out of the job. :smh:

Some of the ayo dudes get away with murder here. I hear all types of crazy things being said that if i said it i would be out of the job.
mean.gif
My job too. The Director of Finance said the F(in regards to homosexuals) to me in a joke and nothing, and generally says a ton of off color stuff all the time about politics and social issues. Everyone laughs then whispers about it. Its like absolute power and its crazy. Then again a lot of my coworkers say a lot of off color things about gays, politics, and the cleaning staff which quite frankly is racially geared IMO. I dont participate and I just nod my head, I want no problems with anyone.

I'm also the youngest person in there at 23, no joke. I know of 3 other people in my age group (25, 25, and 26) and then boom, nothing but people in their 30s and up. Its crazy. We're nothing alike, I dont fit in at all.

Whatever you do just make sure you cool with the IT people. They probably know what everyone is doing on their computer at any given time.

i really hate office wide gatherings. my immediate coworkers are cool for a little while but the rest of the office are just a bunch of weird old people.

I have this one Asian dude next to my cube who keeps peering over when I am trying to enjoy my lunch. This guy has the nerve to eavesdrop on my conversations when I am talking to my beloved wife. Also, he must have a broken neck, because he keeps twitching it when he walks by me. :stoneface:
:nerd: haha, what's up man... knew this story sounded too familiar! (we're co-workers)

so no one is gonna ask about this? :nerd:

Quote:
I have this one Asian dude next to my cube who keeps peering over when I am trying to enjoy my lunch.
lol I hate it when people who sit around you, stand up and peer into your cubicle when they're on a lengthy phone call.

Nobody is interested in your convo, you ain't digesting food or doing the stanky leg so there's really no reason to be standing and staring over some body's back.

On that note, full conversations aren't supposed to be happening in the bathroom. In and out.

I don't care about hearing your commute story in the E-coli haven.

On anther note, every older dude in my office has some louda$$  laugh like an evil superhero. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom