Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

This was one of the shows I had never watched and had a bunch of people always telling me to get on it and I finally started watching random eps like a couple weeks ago and just got done with season 9 about to start the new one tonight.

A couple of these are some of the greatest comedic moments ever. That bit with the 9 year old and the ***** rash thing had me in ****ing tears :lol: . Palestinian Chicken as well and finally knowing where that gif comes from :lol:

You should watch the doll episode. The ending is the funniest **** ever. Had me dying each time l saw it

zcqswkuo84g41.gif

I thought it was funny how they mentioned Leon stayed back and was golfing with Mickey. :lol: everyone loves leon

For me the artificial fruit ep and not giving my weight are neck and neck for best of the season.

Even though I never cared for Megan Pryce in Rules of Engagement (or anywhere else really) she looked super bangable in Curb. She's 49 with a bod and legs like that
curb.png

Even though I never cared for Megan Pryce in Rules of Engagement (or anywhere else really) she looked super bangable in Curb. She's 49 with a bod and legs like that
curb.png

I still remember the scene in Rules where the elevator pulled up her dress exposing her legs and panties.

Last edited:
Spiting the spite store :lol:

Thick blow up dolls :rofl:

You wash dishes? Let me see those hands. You've never washed a dish in your life :rofl:

Larry trying to outcry a professional crier :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom