Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Probably my favorite episode of the past two seasons last night. To me, that felt the most like classic Curb. Storyline tied in well together, a lot of the humor coming from Larry being misunderstood rather than just being a ****, and one of the funnier plots in my opinion.

The maid and Cheryl walking in when he's deflating the blow-up doll had me dying. :rofl:

9ws1y1dw9fh41.jpg

yndzs9fyflh41.png

tt2tdjb3tnh41.png

I think I laugh harder at stuff Leon says because I always think about the how he came to live with Larry in the first place and the fact he just chose not to ever leave. The entire premise is hilarious to me.

In the last episode when we catch the back end of Leon's conversation with the bartender at the wedding. Trying to get him to give up the bottle so he doesn't have to keep coming back for refills :lol:

From the Fools WILDIN Thread. It reminded me too much of last week’s Curb and the ending to not share :lol:
0701DE52-097A-4063-8DA2-CF04E08E22E1.jpeg

Its crazy to me Larry has genius ideas for men's bathrooms but his female bathroom was pure struggle trash :lol:

Got them doing squats and holding position just to pee.

I dont know if there's time for it but a future ep should have ppl using the female bathroom to defecate :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom