Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

I was thinking it'd be messed up if they gave Funk man coronavirus since they placed him in China or joked around it saying he died of something else.

Almost thought this ep was about him off the synopsis.

I was thinking it'd be messed up if they gave Funk man coronavirus since they placed him in China or joked around it saying he died of something else.

Almost thought this ep was about him off the synopsis.

Season 10 started filming back in 2018, coronavirus is fairly recent. They won't mention his death this season though.

Season 10 started filming back in 2018, coronavirus is fairly recent. They won't mention his death this season though.

Isnt this the final season though? I remember reading it was. So if they dont mention his death now, they never will.\
Also lol at Larry thinking he belongs in the "good looking section" :rofl:

Isnt this the final season though? I remember reading it was. So if they dont mention his death now, they never will.\

I think HBO will let LD do as many seasons of Curb as he feels like. He may be ready to call it quits (again) though.

And I’m not sure if Larry was more mad about him getting put in the ugly section or Susie getting to sit in the good looking section:lol:

I think HBO will let LD do as many seasons of Curb as he feels like. He may be ready to call it quits (again) though.

Yeah, I feel like we heard this before. I mean, he appears to be in good health and the episodes are standalone and generally timeless so I could definitely foresee them running it back for an 11th if he has enough inspiration which has never seemed to be a problem.

I’m glad this season has picked up for y’all. You guys were making it seem like the show was washed after the few episodes :lol:

Only Larry would pass on some magical yambs to try an recoup a lost bet from a friend's widow. :lol:

Him coming at Susie's neck in the restaurant when she was sitting in the beautiful section. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8rha9t7c48k41.jpg

It's up to LD if they do more seasons, HBO is leaving the decision up to him. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an 11th season two years from now

That seems to be Larry's process anyway, he's in no rush.

No different than George.

He is George :pimp::pimp:

And I’m not sure if Larry was more mad about him getting put in the ugly section or Susie getting to sit in the good looking section:lol:

It was definitely because Susie was in the good looking section. Did anyone look up the word he called her?
Mieskeit: Hebrew/Yidish word for something/someone ugly :rofl:

Susan is defintiely one of the ugliest women with a horrible personality.
I always think if I was Jeff I would've dipped decades ago. Him staying with her is very unrealistic :lol: He's a rich middle aged man in LA, he can have any young actress he wants

It's cheaper to keep her, yall know how much of a ***** Susie would be to Jeff if he tried to divorce her. I think there was an episode when she even told him she'd make his life miserable if they got a divorce. Besides, he's been cheating on her for god knows how long, so as long as he can still get his rocks off I guess he's content with that.

Did you forget about the real estate agent he was smashing, or the panties Larry had to wear to cover for Jeff? Happy endings are just the tip of Jeff's escapades. Pun intended.

its amazing how this show is still great....first aired 20 years ago......

my #1 show ever

if i were on deserted island can have only one series, its curb all day every day.

You never watched Seinfeld? I feel its more versatile and would be better for a deserted island

Back
Top Bottom