Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BB5- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13

Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BB7- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13

Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13
Finally!

Thank you very much!

ok, sweet.

i wasnt spamming

i was telling people who dont read sigs or even know about it. you think i care about people using my link? :rofl:

Shiiiiiii

Im def on the ebates thing, and way b4 this current convo about it

Why not use it?

And yeah, every referral gets what, 5$ to u, right zyzz???

Why the complaints?

Just got my bday coupon from champs?

Would post it but isnt it a 1 time use type ordeal?

Need to get my red camo kobe 8s with it...

Just got my bday coupon from champs?

Would post it but isnt it a 1 time use type ordeal?

Need to get my red camo kobe 8s with it...

Not sure about Champs but the FTL one can be used multiple times as long as you have a VIP card and don't go to the same store multiple times :lol:

i know im a newb and i actually went to footlocker, footaction, and the champs website (interesting they obviously all have the same webmaster/designer) and im trying to get a volt lebrons on SOME sort of discount. Doesnt seem like any codes work. Is that typical or am i an idiot or both?

Birthday Codes

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BB5- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13
Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BB7- in store 1103- expires 4/7/13
Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BB3- in store 1104- expires 4/7/13

Thanks for this. I feel like this has to be posted on every page so dudes will stop asking. :smh:

i know im a newb and i actually went to footlocker, footaction, and the champs website (interesting they obviously all have the same webmaster/designer) and im trying to get a volt lebrons on SOME sort of discount. Doesnt seem like any codes work. Is that typical or am i an idiot or both?
They are currently excluded from discounts

greaaaattt... then may i ask how is it i see people buying them for like 120ish on here? what am i missing? Cuz I've bought 3 now at retail and it hurts lol

http://factory.jcrew.com/index.jsp

TAKE AN EXTRA 25% OFFSITEWIDE WITH CODE MOREPLEASE. ONLINE ONLY.*

*Offer valid on purchases made at jcrewfactory.com from February 27, 2013, 12:01am ET through March 5, 2013, 11:59pm ET only. Offer not valid in J.Crew or J.Crew Factory stores, at jcrew.com or on phone orders. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotion. To redeem, enter code MOREPLEASE in the promo code box at checkout. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only. Terms of offer are subject to change.

is it a limit on the times u can use that ftl bday coupon..i want to go and use it right now.. am i good even if 1000 others have used it..will rep

is it a limit on the times u can use that ftl bday coupon..i want to go and use it right now.. am i good even if 1000 others have used it..will rep

As long as you have a VIP card, you can use it in-store. They may ask if it's your birthday or something... just say yes, I guess, haha.

It doesn't matter how often someone else has used it. Neither the online coupon nor the in-store coupon are "one-time use" coupons. It's pretty much up to the manager/employee working that day on how many times they will allow YOU/YOURSELF to use it.

Online is unlimited use, no matter how many times you have used it.

Back
Top Bottom