Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

ONLINE EXCLUSIONS: Beats by Dr. Dre, Dallas Cowboys, Dyson (online only), Karastan Rugs, Le Creuset, Maui Jim, Montblanc, New Era, NFL Gear, Oakley, TAG Heuer, Tempur-Pedic, Wusthof, men’s & women’s athletic footwear, gourmet food & candy, kids’ shoes, baby gear, cosmetics, fragrances and toys. Not valid with other passes or discount offers. Not valid on Deals of the Day, Everyday Values, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, Kids’ Buy More Save More Styles, prior purchases or gift wrap. Discount code valid online December 3-9, 2013; online & in-store December 4-9, 2013."
For some reason this stuck out to me in the exclusions section, Jerry Jones doesn't believe in giving away any money.  LMAO.

awaiting photoshop w/new date
happy.gif
Theres only 2 staples in my area on complete opposite sides of town. i was salty when it didnt work and i wasted that gas lol ... then the damn gas light came on :/

If you can escape with a cpl let me know i'll shoot you the $20 & shipping lol

The funny thing is he heard his other cousin had been using it all day yesterday in SD before sharing it lol
I would have too hahaha. Like someone said before you can flip those quick. buy em for $20 .. i wouldnt be greedy just sell em for $60-70. Nice lil come up if you could get any amount over 5.

Lucky though, I waltzed in asked the employee to get me one. went to check out ole girl was about to scan and then said she needed her manager ... damn

Plus my 2 spots stay empty, it was one other shopper in there besides me and then in the other store i was the ONLY person besides 4 employees

Which Staples did you hit? And yeah trying to buy out the stock was a bad move on you lol

I ended up with 2 Apple TVs.

As far as where it came from I got it from a homie in our group iChat. He said his cousin sent it to him from SD. Me him and my other friend in the chat all decided to hit Staples at once since he said Apple TVs were selling out. He then got confirmation from his cuz that it worked. As I pulled into my Staples my one homie in SD said it worked. I strolled in hoping to get lucky. I always look for the cashier that looks like he/she hates their job when using coupons lol. So I checked out, she said it might not work since it said 80 of 100 so I added the over priced $1 pen at the counter and boom success. My other friend got his too so then I posted it here. I realized that Staples might get wind sooner rather than later so I decided to hit another one. On my way to Granada Hills my boy said he was gonna hit the Hollywood Staples. I got my 2nd Apple TV and as soon as I left my boy said he got denied in Hollywood. Clerk told him it was a fake coupon. He then tried to hit up both the Staples I went to but got denied as well lol The funny thing is he heard his other cousin had been using it all day yesterday in SD before sharing it lol

I hit Staples in the West LA area. Staples on Bundy, on National and then Santa Monica.

Here is a coupon code with a new expiration date. I was going to make it valid till the 4th, 5th or 6th, but I don't know what font was used. My only option was the 8th. If anyone knows what font they use, let me know and I can change it.

Last edited:
Repped. Thanks. Ill try it after work. There's a Staples up the road and with all the snow should help stall time during rush hour.

I'm going to try using that at lunch. Is there a possibility that it actually works? :lol:

Should I ask the guy at the front if it's valid before I get in line to purchase??

Thanks guys

I'm going to try using that at lunch. Is there a possibility that it actually works? :lol:

Should I ask the guy at the front if it's valid before I get in line to purchase??

Thanks guys

Anything is possible. No harm in trying.

Don't ask the guy in front if it's valid before. Just act as if Staples sent you the coupon. Play dumb the whole time. You may not be able to get an Apple TV, but they can very well let you use it on anything else in the store.

Gig is up.

Just went to staples and found an Employee in Training working one of the lines. She said the coupon was straight, but it wouldn't scan in. Once she called the manager owner she said the corporate had sent out an email to all the stores and the coupon isn't active anymore, was a fake.

Good lookin out though guys

RIP to the best deal I've ever seen. Dudes on Slickdeals were using it for 2 days. I'm on that site 2-3 times a day and had no clue. :lol:

If only I had known about this coupon for two days, I would be slanging so much stuff out my trunk.

RIP to the best deal I've ever seen. Dudes on Slickdeals were using it for 2 days. I'm on that site 2-3 times a day and had no clue.
laugh.gif

If only I had known about this coupon for two days, I would be slanging so much stuff out my trunk.
Guess im gonna have to start lurking even more on slick deals lol

Can we just say that was the GOAT of all coupons lol. Many reps to who ever out there created that. Staples lost a ton of money on that one.

Last edited:
Slick deals is the ish...I have the app alerting me all the time...:smokin

^ Is it actually worth it? Usually I see a bunch of stuff I'd never even think of copping...

Gig is up.

Just went to staples and found an Employee in Training working one of the lines. She said the coupon was straight, but it wouldn't scan in. Once she called the manager owner she said the corporate had sent out an email to all the stores and the coupon isn't active anymore, was a fake.

Good lookin out though guys

Wait, so she tried to scan it? She didn't type the number in?

Damn now this whole staple coupon Got me thinking thinking since people are just cropping bar codes from one coupon and just photoshopping it on another I wonder how many others stores this would work on lol (also, tried today got denied lol)

Just went to a Staples. Guy put the code in and an error popped up. So yeah, RIP to the greatest deal of all time.

^^haha man that's crazy. I read peeps used this code since 11/29 till about yesterday like 5pm. One dude let all kinds of people use it
"Me/Wife: 6x. (3 things for us and 3 gifts)
Parents: 2x.
Neighbor: 2x.
Neighbor's son: 2x.
Neighbor's daughter and her fiance: 6x (2 different locations)
Co-worker: 4x"

lol Staples took a big L on that.

Last edited:
Someone just needs to make a post in general about deals overall, kinda like NT slickdeals. Coupons, glitches, outlets, etc.

For people w/ tons of Apple stuff, Slick deals has a coupon for 3 USB to Iphone5/5s/Ipad4 (new apple charger) cords for $4.99 free shipping.

Copped it so all my old chargers will now be good for my new Apple stuff :pimp: Now I'm set in the whip and in the office :pimp:

Anyone want one of these? I don't even know what they are (my first time getting them)

Edit: I gave them all out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom