Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Thanks guys.  Got some shoes from bigj and a track jacket for my bro-in-law.
:pimp:

I Repped both of the posts about the eBay deal. I got an elite nfl jersey with it.

I'm not sure if this is normal but I wanted to give my experience for future reference.

I did an offer and the seller accepted it. When I went to pay for it with the promo, I got a processing error message where part of it said payment would be delayed or something and I would be contacted if there was something I needed to do.

The money didn't come out of my paypal until after 7 (I tried the purchase at like 650) and the eBay website said pending payment until then. The mobile app just kept saying I owed payment but wouldn't let me pay.

Last edited:
:pimp:

I Repped both of the posts about the eBay deal. I got an elite nfl jersey with it.

I'm not sure if this is normal but I wanted to give my experience for future reference.

I did an offer and the seller accepted it. When I went to pay for it with the promo, I got a processing error message where part of it said payment would be delayed or something and I would be contacted if there was something I needed to do.

The money didn't come out of my paypal until after 7 (I tried the purchase at like 650) and the eBay website said pending payment until then. The mobile app just kept saying I owed payment but wouldn't let me pay.

Same thing happened to me. Was buying a pair of Ultraboost, and kept getting message payment declined. checked my email at 9:58 and it finally went thru

Thing is with returning to a Nike Factory/Outlet, you don't always get lucky like that to buy it back. Cause the workers at the store are known for buying stuff when it comes in or holding it for other co-workers. You gotta be real lucky in some situations. 

missed out again on the ebay code, that twice now I slept on discounts
mean.gif

Seems like the 15 out their pocket would outweigh the fees tho? Iono

no because they know most people overcharge on buy it now auctions anyways lol which is why its always a flash code that only last a few hours. makes people want to buy buy it now items

Seems like the 15 out their pocket would outweigh the fees tho? Iono

no because they know most people overcharge on buy it now auctions anyways lol which is why its always a flash code that only last a few hours. makes people want to buy buy it now items

not really... buy it now now has the same Final Value Fee as an Auction so the overcharge to offset the difference isnt in existence anymore.

Guys, check your email from ebay. I got a 10% ebay bucks offer but 20% if its in the fashion category which is pretty significant. Just double check the money before submitting the purchase. Of course, these are targeted so some people will miss out

I'm not 100% sure on the validity of this report but the Container Stores here in Colorado have the larger, drop front shoe boxes discounted from 12 to 8.

I'm not 100% sure on the validity of this report but the Container Stores here in Colorado have the larger, drop front shoe boxes discounted from 12 to 8.

I've seen a few people in the local fb shoe groups going crazy and buying 30-40 boxes in the last few days. Heard sale ends on Thursday.

I've seen a few people in the local fb shoe groups going crazy and buying 30-40 boxes in the last few days. Heard sale ends on Thursday.
check your local michael's ive bought them for about $4 ea with a coupon (they are regularly on sale for $6)

walked into NTSF and they are handing out 20% off entire purchase cards.  One time use and good through the weekend. Can't be used online or at factory/clearance. 

walked into NTSF and they are handing out 20% off entire purchase cards.  One time use and good through the weekend. Can't be used online or at factory/clearance. 

They did that at Nike Scottsdale during the Christmas pack drop. Sad thing I didn't even get to use it. Slapping myself.

Didn't sports authority just go out of business? Should be deals on deals on deals for a while
FYI - when chains close stores they'll basically do two things:

1) Move profitable / better-selling merch to the stores that aren't closing

2) They'll sell the remaining merch (and store fixtures) bulk to a liquidator who then sells stuff at increasing discounts over time until the lease ends on the space. So they might have one week where stuff is 10% off, then a few days of "up to 30%" (which is what my SA's at now), then they go ham and "everything must go" with the 50-75% off stuff. By then there might only be dusty 6-year old sz16 Asics, some store racks and a couple cash registers left.

Also, keep in mind liquidation sale stuff is usually "Final Sale" so no returns/refunds, so make sure you check the stuff you're buying carefully to make sure there are no holes or stains or anything that aren't supposed to be there!

Back
Top Bottom