Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Any chance of these dropping in PI?

These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

34nh1js.jpg

^^^^ Kobe Hyperdunks, pareng Visrael!!!! (correct me if I am wrong)

Those are SUPER EXPENSIVE if those are the PEs. Have seen them go for more than $1,000 on Ebay. Don't know what's so special about it though. Lookslike it's too much for a new pair of shoes that aren't Jordans :smile:

^^ Hyperdunks nga!

And yeah saw it in ebay going for $1,000+, i just like the colorway but won't pay more than $300 on those
ohwell.gif

And for $1,000? I think that should be more than enough to get a pair of Jordan PE signed by the man himself
wink.gif

i think it'd be a long shot of those hyperdunks dropping here in the PI. If they do, i'll go to BHS or wherever they're selling them in aheartbeat. I dont care if they're limited or not. I just want the shoes.

^cosign, those hyperdunks is a eye popping shoe...i need those also, looks very comfy and the design is
pimp.gif

^ i like the logo on the MVP versions but overall, they just like the white colorway. i wish they made it more special. I still have to check it in personthough.

im liking the fathers day jordan 1..it will match my fave shorts..my fatig rrj's...hehe

I want the Jason Kidd Flight Fives, The Foams, Olympic 6's, The Max's and all the SB's...

jordan XX3 white red, zoom flight V, hyperdunk white gold, and usa white jersey hehe

Originally Posted by lbj19

jordan XX3 white red, zoom flight V, hyperdunk white gold, and usa white jersey hehe

Tama! I forgot about the QS Jordan XX3 Fire Reds...and all the Air Jordan 1 QS's as well....Army pack, Baseball Pack, etc...including AJ1 GS...

i would like to see the laser Mamba Hyperdunks (Kobe Olympic PE) released here
pimp.gif
Astig pare
pimp.gif

All penny series
Jkidd
black hyperdunks(yung hawak ni kobe nung launch)
nba 2k4

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Agree pareng Gameover. The UNC XV SE BRs are very nice. And the fit and feel of the XV SEs are very comfortable. Great for balling or malling
happy.gif

Crux, if this is against the rules then please delete my post. I'm just trying to help them get some general release shoes and get it to anyone for myactual cost. I could probably get 2 - 3 pairs just name the size and color.

They have pretty much a full size run on those here at pretty much every color. Some have been marked down to $89 US. I just bought the UNC & Georgetowncolorways. If you know of a safe and affordable I wouldn't mind sending the to the Philippines or I could bring them when I go there later this year.I'm not looking to sell these for profit rather just trying to help you get shoes that you don't have over there that are a general release over here.

Back
Top Bottom