Current releases you want to see hit the local market

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on the VI/XVII CD Pack this May and I would love to see the Penny IIs to hit in our shores.

I want to see the Jordan Olympic VI released here in the Philippines. Those are a must-have for any Jordan collector. Nice olympic colors on the shoe :smile:

I heard the Olympic VIs are dropping in the Pi. That's unconfirmed info though just like any other release here in the Pi.

If anyone can provide any info on the Olympic VI, it would be well appreciated. Planning to get them thru Ebay USA but it's going to cost a lot. If theyare dropping here then no need to source abroad

Originally Posted by revelation218

I heard the Olympic VIs are dropping in the Pi. That's unconfirmed info though just like any other release here in the Pi.

If anyone can provide any info on the Olympic VI, it would be well appreciated. Planning to get them thru Ebay USA but it's going to cost a lot. If they are dropping here then no need to source abroad
heard of that sir from a nike employee in BHS!..but as u said, like all release in Pi...even the managers dont have a legit RD. until the days of RDposted here on NT came closer...

Olympic 6s
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am looking forward to the Jordan III/AF1 fusions. Black Cements look nice. It's the closest thing to the real black cement IIIs

Six Rings is kind of a weird but interesting shoe
smile.gif

Guys, I went to Nike Stadium Rockwell last Sunday. They said they will be receiving the Father's Day Jordan 1s and the Olympic 6s.

^^^ That is great news, pareng Born!!

I was about to buy a pair at ebay and decided to wait it out a bit. I am glad to hear that info. Thanks!!

^^^ That is great news, pareng Born!!

I was about to buy a pair at ebay and decided to wait it out a bit. I am glad to hear that info. Thanks!!

haha. I remember correcting someone because he called the jordan 1, dunks in the pickup thread. oh well, i guess its an inside joke. hehe

No problem pareng Rev! It would also be helpful to call them just to make sure if the stocks are already there.

^^^ Agree pareng Gameover. The UNC XV SE BRs are very nice. And the fit and feel of the XV SEs are very comfortable. Great for balling or malling
happy.gif

^ We might as well call the 1's the new Dunks..
JB needs to stop with all these 1's coming out..
smh.gif

Except these.
Nike-Air-Jordan-1---Fathers-Day-2.jpg

I'd love to see these..
pimp.gif

If only the white leather had a darker color.. Grey or even black, it would've been
eek.gif
in my eyes.
These and the black pinstripes are the only ones worth copping out of all the new 1's.. but then again, thats just my opinion.
smile.gif

..and I don't want to sound like a hater but in IMHHHO.. I think the 6 Rings are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom