Current releases you want to see hit the local market

BB4s are definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

f8d35e97e89b346df62c95bfa65940c2d76757c.jpg

I hope Nike would release it here also... Please!

From Sole Collector.com:

Boing, boing boing. The original b-ball Shox are back! Almost ten years after it's original release, the Nike Shox BB4 is making its second retro run in just a few short weeks.

Yet another House of Hoops exclusive, the Nike Shox BB4 in the original white/metallic silver/lapis colorway will be released at all three locations on April 18th. No word yet on what retail will be, but look for it to be around the $140 price range. Make sure you plan accordingly if you wish to grab a pair of these, or eBay will be you're next bet. Checkout the detailed pictures below courtesy of Foot Locker Unlocked.

oras na para binyagan ang bagong credit card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.btw, are we even getting these? sana naman!tsaka yung white/red!!!!YUMMY!!!

THANKS RED

yeah hoping for this bb4s as well, i remember back in hs people were like crazy for this, in our team alone we had around 7 guys wearing this shoe in diff cw,the most common was the black with red accents.

but of all the cw's this is the best imo and this wasnt released by nike park pi, the store that released this cw was giorgio shop, really wanted to get apair but didnt have the funds before......now i would want one and hopefully be able to get one. so nike ph peeps please make this happen.

Originally Posted by lbj19

yeah hoping for this bb4s as well, i remember back in hs people were like crazy for this.
For real bro. VC's commercial with The Glove had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

the first pair of bb4 was the lightest i think..ung sumunod medyo mabigat na. Had the white ones when i was in Hs then the Black and gray..i miss my pair.hope this drops.

I hope Nike Philippines would release some of these:
f8015aee35fb91acc45d38686b7a347b0fd05ef.jpg

Nike Air Total Max Uptempo:
pimp.gif

ba535059ec5d3520f0699482a5061ba040297d2.jpg

Nike Air 1/2 Cent Penny:
pimp.gif
especially thesilver/chrome
17215ae93af996ad888104a6ddc344c854afe35.jpg

Nike Zoom Fun Police:
a3a2558e783bafa7911a758c9ac02dacafe3dc7.jpg

Nike Zoom Sharkalaid:
8ae159e03cfd94ab44b69d7947086f65fa86649.jpg

From SneakerFiles

Originally Posted by monase

nike-pacman-knowns-tshirt-front.jpg

hoy nike ph

i second this, nike ph please make this happen, after all manny is a Filipino and therefore comes from the Phil where these shirts should be sold first andforemost.

These are the coolest footwear ive seen, a nike prosthetic, i dunno wear to post this so here they are

nikepros.jpg

nikepros2.jpg

looks like it was built for the movie "i robot"

more info pls!!!are these only for people who have disability?crazy looks

im cutting my leg off now
devil.gif

gijace, I read somewhere that the MLKs are limited release in HK for only 23 pairs. I'm guessing the same thing will happen here. SMH...

Originally Posted by lbj19

nike-pacman-knowns-tshirt-front.jpg

hoy nike ph

i second this, nike ph please make this happen, after all manny is a Filipino and therefore comes from the Phil where these shirts should be sold first and foremost.
i have the red 1,all i have to say is pacquiao nike crest shirt from the philippines > pacman knows shirt
glasses.gif

I wish they drop the AJ12 Nubucks here.
...and somehow I'm still hoping for the eggplants, maybe they'd release here late like the pewters. haha!

id like to camp out for the mlk's just as long as the numbers are legit, not like the yeezy release where nobody knew the numbers until they were releasedn no system like lists were implemented

but a raffle is ok nonetheless or probably similar to the chaos release which was exciting too

Back
Top Bottom