Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by monase

p_204_2_hyperdunk-brr-2i.jpg

PINAS??
I hope not...Red should go to the lowest part of the shoe, IMO. Like what they did with the AF1...

Our very own local version of HOH or NIKE BASKETBALL as in Hong Kong hehe........Nike PH make this happen.........Or if we can't, even if we are theworld's greatest bball fans, release us more limited and exclusive kicks, you can start with the flight club pack that is releasing both in HOH and NIKEBBALL HK.

just thought of this now after seeing whats to drop in Nike BBall in Hong Kong

Originally Posted by soul228

If only Pacquiao is a Lakers fan, Nike could've done a ZK4 in Pacman's CW...
smokin.gif
he was a laker fan
laugh.gif
then he switched to spurs... andnow celtics. Maybe they can do Pacman's trainer based on the colorway of the teams he likes
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

smokin.gif
he was a laker fan
laugh.gif
then he switched to spurs... and now celtics. Maybe they can do Pacman's trainer based on the colorway of the teams he likes
smokin.gif
Kevin Garnett and the rest of the Boston Celtics his favorite NBA team.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

smokin.gif
he was a laker fan
laugh.gif
then he switched to spurs... and now celtics. Maybe they can do Pacman's trainer based on the colorway of the teams he likes
smokin.gif
Kevin Garnett and the rest of the Boston Celtics his favorite NBA team.
yes i know...
he was a laker fan
laugh.gif
then he switched to spurs... and now celtics.

Anyway, switching topics. Which Kobe IVs have been released locally so far? I've been way behind in shoe releases. Just went to Stadium and saw theplayoffs, was there a colorway prior to this that was released?

60 (+) plus pack ata..sa mga team na nakalaban niya na gumawa siya ng 60+ points. please correct me if i'm wrong..
wink.gif

The red tags on the tongue of the bred 1's are a bit tacky. I didn't expect myself to have second thoughts on this package..

Back
Top Bottom