Current releases you want to see hit the local market

i spotted some fake white 12's few months ago even before the said release. im starting to believe JB did copy some fake cws.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

i spotted some fake white 12's few months ago even before the said release. im starting to believe JB did copy some fake cws.
Possible. With all the new designs we're seeing now, it seems like JB's running out of creative juices.
eyes.gif

or maybe the design was leaked out already even before nike inform the public about the release.
Same with other CW's of the KOBE IV, white outs are already everywhere in cartimar and greenhills 5 months before the release. They call it hyperdunks low
roll.gif
that time.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

or maybe the design was leaked out already even before nike inform the public about the release.
Same with other CW's of the KOBE IV, white outs are already everywhere in cartimar and greenhills 5 months before the release. They call it hyperdunks low
roll.gif
that time.

roll.gif
say what? counterfeits na nga binebenta, hindi pa nila alam kung anoname nung product nila. now thats PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE missing in action!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by glitch008

Possible. With all the new designs we're seeing now, it seems like JB's running out of creative juices.
eyes.gif
I noticed this too. I recently passed by Greenhills, and the tiangges have the all-white XIIs on display. It's like a sneak peek of all thethings coming out this year hehe.

Can't wait for the DMP 1! I feel excited every time I think of July. They're simply fresh!

McFlys are dope!
pimp.gif

^^was also about to post those pics. yeah really want those shirts as well. espcially with the mvp tees

Back
Top Bottom