Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by glitch008

1c836e7545cfb1a6d41be7139f37438e61a0c483.pjpg

Not sure if this has been posted before..if yes, sorry 'bout that..

Thes are soooo fresssssshhh!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, i like these....
but i think they'll look better on black or gold laces.

Originally Posted by badjustin

11avkuf.jpg

Nike Air Max Total Uptempo
pimp.gif
reminds me of jeffrey caraiso back in the day when he played for the then mobiline phone pals in the pba. wouldn't wait for these joints to goon sale perhaps. OLD SCHOOL NIKES all the way!!!!

THANKS RED

ayus sa Avy pareng Carlo ah... haha!

I need those Bred Spizikes...Hope they look nice in person.2010 pa naman e...hehe

Really need to draw the line between what I really need and want a lot of hyped shoes coming out next year...Space Jam to be released by November orDecember this year should be the last J for me...
frown.gif

The 6's were a really nice pair. But somehow when I bought the original ones back when I was still in grade school, it was kinda tight with regard to thewidth. I'm loving the cw though, so yeah this is a must cop for me
smile.gif

WOW! JB's pulling all the stops here, giving us all the BEST shoes that WE WANT! Oh man, I'm going to be broke if the Infras and the white black CWcome out!

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

WOW! JB's pulling all the stops here, giving us all the BEST shoes that WE WANT! Oh man, I'm going to be broke if the Infras and the white black CW come out!

they could be making up for the past releases that they issued which were very very poor
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom