Current releases you want to see hit the local market

^^Pre I wish the shoes can be transformed into a robot!
laugh.gif

^^I hope the Kobe V ends up somewhat like that. That's much better than the rest of the samples imo.

those hyperize's are
pimp.gif
definitely better than the Philippine hyperdunks.

feelin the blue lobsters, clean colorway.

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

those hyperize's are
pimp.gif
definitely better than the Philippine hyperdunks.

feelin the blue lobsters, clean colorway.

i second this.........

Wow the TF II Pack shoes are nice.

Wala bang Megan Fox version dyan?

Maybe throw in a little cleavage graphic on the tongue...

That, I'll cop faster than a million heartbeats.
tongue.gif

Again, they failed on the Hyperize cw IMO. Color blocking is off for me... Anyway, still good they made one for Pinas.

jordan-1-shadow-grey.jpg

Now, that^^ is fire!!!
pimp.gif

actually , the transformers pack were already released here. The problem is , it was released in greenhills tsiangge and cartimar. Havent been to cartimarlately but a friend informed me that he already saw the megatron pack in cartimar.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by glitch008

a3326874a4bafdcae839b645cc13b26eda4a3ad5.pjpg

In our Jordan Brand 2010 Preview, we showcased catalog scans of upcoming Air Jordans, including the highly sought after "Infrared" Air Jordan 6 (VI). Jordan Brand will be bringing back one of the most popular sneakers ever next year, but there will be two catches. The first is that varsity red will replace infrared accents, and the second catch is that the sneaker will come in suede rather than the original nubuck material. Other key aspects of this AJ 6 are the out-sole which appears to be white rather than a clear sole and the air bubble which is black rather than clear. Please be aware that this pair is only a sample, and we will surely keep you up to date as soon as any more information or pictures become available. The Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro - Black/Varsity Red is scheduled to release in January 2010.

Via Gradient Magazine.

2a226da41eb3ad1ae6991147a537ae9f4209f46f.pjpg

Jordan CP3 III Chris Paul - Spring 2010
http://theshoegame.com/articles/jordan-cp3-iii-chris-paul-spring-2010.html

thanks for the pics

suede
frown.gif
I like the b/w cw better.
I'm not impress with infrared anymore after holding and staring at it :

awydld.jpg

2q9b3ba.jpg

I'm hunting those Flightclub Megatrons.
devil.gif

Nike Alpholution - Cobra Commander - G.I. Joe Pack

3cf260a433b22d9de759f246372c65b112a45ade.pjpg
c4216b4db7d0e99a4280078207fb835702ea7e3e.pjpg

We recently previewed the Nike Transformers 2 Pack,and we now have a look at the first sneaker from Nike'supcoming G.I. Joe Pack. Nike has chosen one of their newest silhouettes, the Alpholution, to represent Cobra Commander from theupcoming film. This pair hosts a red upper with navy accents are visible via the textured leather toe box, the forefoot strap, and the sole, while grey accentscan be seen on the side panels. Overall, this pair yields a clean and sleek colorway that is definitely worth checking out if you are fond of the G.I. Joeseries. The "Cobra Commander" Nike Alpholution is expected to release next month.

Via Marqueesole.

Back
Top Bottom