Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Cobra Pack
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by glitch008

a3326874a4bafdcae839b645cc13b26eda4a3ad5.pjpg

In our Jordan Brand 2010 Preview, we showcased catalog scans of upcoming Air Jordans, including the highly sought after "Infrared" Air Jordan 6 (VI). Jordan Brand will be bringing back one of the most popular sneakers ever next year, but there will be two catches. The first is that varsity red will replace infrared accents, and the second catch is that the sneaker will come in suede rather than the original nubuck material. Other key aspects of this AJ 6 are the out-sole which appears to be white rather than a clear sole and the air bubble which is black rather than clear. Please be aware that this pair is only a sample, and we will surely keep you up to date as soon as any more information or pictures become available. The Air Jordan 6 (VI) Retro - Black/Varsity Red is scheduled to release in January 2010.

Via Gradient Magazine.

2a226da41eb3ad1ae6991147a537ae9f4209f46f.pjpg

Jordan CP3 III Chris Paul - Spring 2010
http://theshoegame.com/articles/jordan-cp3-iii-chris-paul-spring-2010.html

thanks for the pics

suede
frown.gif
I like the b/w cw better.
I'm not impress with infrared anymore after holding and staring at it :

awydld.jpg

2q9b3ba.jpg

I'm hunting those Flightclub Megatrons.
devil.gif

eek.gif
How did you get it so early?
eek.gif

Is it still suede? I thought JB will change it according to other forums
frown.gif

TIA

^^Are those the VIIs which are releasing next year?
Bcoz the soles are suppose to be white and not clear for the 2010 release. And its suppose to be suede. (According to the info above.)

If it is, then I'm glad coz it looks much better than I expected!
happy.gif

FoamCopper2.jpg

from 23isback.com.
smile.gif
copper foamposites. also included in the 2010collection. i mean all of the foamposite retros didn't land here.right?i hope this one does.

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Pre di gumagana yung link.
I've tried editing twice but it isn't working:

Reposting

now i know, it's from Sole Collector, just do yourself a favor, google it...hehehe

^ they took a step backwards in terms of physical apperance but performance wise mukang ok cya
wink.gif

Goodluck pre, I was able to try different colorways for foamlites when I was in HK, not that comfortable, even just for walking around the store.

Just the same, hope you get your pair.

DMP out on NDC, lots of em so they should bring em here.

On another note, wishful thinking since NikePI never bring in AF1 supremes nowadays but I know they read NT
AF1 Supreme Grey 3M
nike-air-force-1-supreme-grey-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-supreme-grey-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-supreme-grey-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-supreme-grey-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-supreme-grey-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom