Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by Born 1985

If it's gonna be raffled, forget it...I never purchase sneakers based on luck. Rather camp out for days for this.

no matter how the organizer do the raffle in fair and transparent way, there will be some folks here that will always find a reason to question its integrity.

nike-zoom-soldier-iii-grafitti-2.jpg

Good thing I haven't bought any Soldier III's yet, will wait for this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope Nike will still release them...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

nike-zoom-soldier-iii-grafitti-2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope Mon!!! looks like a Kobe IV MVP Finals Home Colorway with those graffiti...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are helluva nice cw for the Soldiers III pareng mon! I'm feelin' this!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Are they some kind of limited? GR?

^^ No idea Glitch... Limited man o hindi, as long as we can cop them at the right price. good enough for me.lol

^^^those soldiers are the ones lebron would've worn had they reach the finals hence the graffiti. IMO if you really like it and can cop it internatinallybetter get it coz i don't think those would be released in mass production.

^^I think its a tribute to the Beijing olympics. Not sure though. Here's the details from Sneakerfiles.com. And its gonna be available soon! :

Nike LeBron Soldier III (3) - Graffiti

Is it just me, or does every celebratory Nike LeBron shoe feature graffiti detailing? This white/varsity red/navy blue in Nike LeBron Soldier III (3) featuresblack graffiti detailing along the upper, under the two red patent straps. A gold "L23″ logo is stamped on top of the straps and a matching Swoosh ridesthe rear panel, likely paying homage to 'Bron's astounding exploits last summer in Beijing. Nike's ultra-comfy Zoom Air is embedded in thesockliner underneath. The Nike LeBron Soldier III (3) "Graffiti" is available at select Swoosh accounts worldwide.

Tech Info:
Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier III
White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Black
358558-171

source: http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/07/15/nike-lebron-soldier-iii-3-graffiti/

***Not sure where to put this, pardon me if this is the wrong thread...but wow! Seriously? $1000 bucks for His Airness?!?
eyes.gif

source: solecolector.com

Get Your Best Sneakers Signed Today!
15. July 2009
Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, News, Nike

words by Steve Jaconetta

Have you always wanted to get your best/favorite pair of sneakers signed but never knew how it would ever become possible? Well, here's your lucky day!

Sole Collector has teamed up with Upper Deck to give you (the people) an exclusive chance to have some of your best sneakers signed by your favorite athletes!New dates posted below, but hurry, time is limited and only a certain # of signing spots are available!

Pricing is per signature. At this time, NO PAIRS being accepted, ONLY A SINGLE SHOE from the pair will be signed, this is per the athlete's terms. Theseprices may change at anytime without notice. Here is a list of all current available athletes:

Michael Jordan: $1,000 : Shoes must be received by August 17th!
LeBron James: $800 : Shoes must be received by August 17th!
Kobe Bryant: $800 : Shoes must be received by August 17th!
Ken Griffey Jr: Please fill out the form and we will get back to you with more info!
Tiger Woods: Please fill out the form and we will get back to you with more info!
Dwyane Wade: Coming Soon!
Kevin Garnett: Coming Soon!

If you don't see an athlete's name, then no signing is currently available. But if you have a request for a different athlete just hit us up andwe'll get in touch with Upper Deck and see what we can do for you.

The athletes will only sign their own shoes (Jordan on Jordans, Kobe on Kobes, Lebron on Lebrons, etc). The right shoe is the best shoe to be signed fordisplay purposes (you can have either signed, but Upper Deck recommends the right shoe), and will only sign their name.

Getting your kicks signed is something very few people get to do - and to have the signature authenticated ensures your item is legit. I've bought a fewpairs of signed shoes and they came with a document from the NBA stating the shoes were from one of their auctions… but I really never knew if they were thereal thing as anyone could create some letterhead. With the Upper Deck program you don't have to worry about that.

SC owner Steve had two shoes signed through this program; OG Air Jordan I Lows and OG Air Jordan V PEs and they came back perfect.

^^Those breds in my avy? DS, but they're gonna be baptized soon. I want 'em to touch Philippine soil first.
wink.gif

Here's a more recent pic of what the ZKV's will look like:
369717592.jpg

And here are more images of the Lebron VII's:
369717591.jpg

via kixandthecity

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Those breds in my avy? DS, but they're gonna be baptized soon. I want 'em to touch Philippine soil first.
wink.gif
Timely for baptismal pre, there's a typhoon in Manila now, walk them in floods pre, i suppose they are water proof, hehehe.
laugh.gif

Going back to the topic, Tentative Schedule of Kobe 4 Finals MVP:

Home - July 22
Away - August 5,

Hope this will be released earlier in PI, unlike what happened to Gold Medal Edition.

^^Damn! I mean, I want them to touch Philippine mud first.
roll.gif

I'm hoping those would be the exact dates. I don't mind the Home, I want the Away!!
Pre, looks like we have to do some major camp out on this one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

369717592.jpg

a kixandthecity
What the F??..Tennis shoes??...Oh no, I have to get all Zk 4s that I want as soon as possible!
ohwell.gif

^
i want the away too damn ,, :]]

sana no camp out na lang haha.. hectic sched eh T_T

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

369717592.jpg

a kixandthecity
What the F??..Tennis shoes??...Oh no, I have to get all Zk 4s that I want as soon as possible!
ohwell.gif
Hold up! What are these? Yeah man it looks like a tennis shoe. If i were a tennis player i won't even wear this! For crying out loud!
I think the designer is experiencing depression when he thought about this. Deep depression!
I feel depressed as well!
mad.gif

TB3, DMP 7, hyperdunk PI cw, AJ 1 & 2009 HOF and Space Jams will all drop here. IDK about the XIIs yet.

@ glitch008 I'm talking about the your solecolector post
laugh.gif
sircsetroc is right you'll walk them breds in flood here
laugh.gif

^^Oh that one, doesn't matter if its DS or beaters.
smile.gif

Nah, not for me. I'd rather buy a bunch of OGs with that amount of money.haha

Back
Top Bottom