Current releases you want to see hit the local market

gishtar wrote:

...... will this be the next ..??

Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense WhitePurple

We've touched on the Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense before and finally, we can take a detailed look at the upcoming Nike/Kobe sneaker. From what we haveheard, the Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense is part of the Nike Zoom Kobe V family and may not be his outright signature. Whether the Make Sense is either atakedown or part of a set like the three Nike Zoom Kobe IIs, remains to be seen.

The Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense in White/Purple features a White leather upper, Purple Flywire, Metallic Silver hits at the Swoosh and heel, White midsole,and a Black/Purple outsole. This version of the Nike Zoom Kobe V Make Sense also features Nike's XDR technology on the outsole, an eXtraDurable Rubber compound that Nike usually uses for sneakers release in Asia.

via KATC

2009 Space Jam XI
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they sure look special...

for those in a hurry, vmvinc is already accepting pre-orders for $250,
puede na yun! haha

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ "Tinker made them shiny...Mike made them fly...you made them iconic!"
Phew...'nuff said!
grin.gif
Kulang pa sir..."We (NIKE) made them prICEY"..pero bibili parin ako
laugh.gif

That pic of the SJs, up there, gave me goosebumps.
eek.gif

I dunno if its because of the shoe or the resellers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by heat23

THIS IS INSANE!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NIKE PI PLEASE!!!!!
Its ok with the TB3s but please don't let this pass!!

im drooling..............drooling......still drooling.........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now im having doubts whether im going to rock them or not.they are too icey!!!!!!
pimp.gif
NECKBREAKER!!!!

THANKS RED

get two pairs if you can. one to rock and one to stock for use later....

btw i still can't believe we won't get this:

i envy this guy.

id ball in those space jams hard before they turn yellow, and the true blues as well! 3s can really take a beating!

^my guess with all that packaging is PHP 9495, hopefully as early as nov, it'll be great kung christmas eve.
happy.gif

ohh.. P9495. Kala ko aabot ng 12k tulad nung AJ1 na high cut. thanks for the info.

I hope they will release it during the Christmas season. It will be a good marketing strategy just like last year when they first released the Zoom Kobe4(carpe diem) , Dec 27. My BIRTHDAY=INSTANT SHOES. hahaha

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom