Current releases you want to see hit the local market

aj1 retro yata un. Ung sa SM MOA. Green and Red. I dont know if i saw it right (11k-12k). Correct me if im wrong.
smile.gif

i think you're referring to dmp1 which is 2 pairs.. and its 10995.. i thought you're referring to a single aj1 shoe..

ohhh.. okay
smile.gif
thanks for corrections.

sorry. So that means 2 pairs for 10,995? right? Can it be possible to buy for single pair?

^Nope. The package comes with 2 kicks.

Unless you find someone who's letting go of the other pair.

Originally Posted by chase on

demmn... NT guys are rough...
laugh.gif

i agree, too many flame wars recently ( which i enjoy reading btw
laugh.gif
) parang jb forum and hypebeast thread na
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
^^You're right. So please guys, don't make this look like those laughingstock threads out there. I may sound self righteous, pero parangwala na tayong pinagkaiba sa kanila kung ganun
frown.gif

glitch008 wrote:
jason16 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif

^^You're right. So please guys, don't make this look like those laughingstock threads out there. I may sound self righteous, pero parang wala na tayong pinagkaiba sa kanila kung ganun
frown.gif

oh really? that's why they're called dummies, thought that everything here is spoon fed but can't do a simple thing like reading and returning afavor..
and when you see something wrong and you just try to straight it out you think it's already flaming or a laughingstock?

we've been newbies too but we treated each other with respect specially to those who got here before us and never acted pathetic and stupid like most ofthe people who just got here..
I'm saying those people who just got here now that we have a regional PI forum.

no wonder why OG NTer's doesn't post here anymore, they are the people that had a lot tooffer and a lot more to share but what happen?
this forum is infested with new cats that come in here then act and front like their deep..most of them even act like they know
laugh.gif

Im speaking for all of new members of NT. This is not a direct message to anyone but a message to all NT community. Just want to share some thoughts.
smile.gif

How can we(newbies) respect those people who got here before us if they are the ones who's laughing at our newbie mistake instead of sharing their advanceknowledge of the Nike Products?. Hindi naman lahat kasing talino ng iba when it comes to NIKE PRODUCTS like me. That is why we registered here in NT to keep usupdated with the information that each of the member holds as this information will help in our role as a customer of Nike.

Its like a brotherhood bro. Wre the Neo's. Lets help each other lang. Pag may nagkamali, Then SORRY. We will try to ourselves not to be"dummy/ignorant".
smile.gif
And if you cant stand seeing people commit mistakes here in NT, then you are free to ignore those people. You don't need toadd negative feedbacks as some people are sensitive.

sana may internet na kami noon para og nter narin ako, dami privelege.

Every member on this board DESERVES RESPECT and has the right to voice their opinions. You can disagree with someone without disrespecting them. Disagreewith ideas, not with people.
3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specificallydirected at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any postcalling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

just a friendly reminder from

memo plus gold & enervon prime

Just one word brothers: R - E - S - P - E - C - T

NT is made for sneakerheads by sneakerheads. No one should act like a "GOD" here.

If you have a problem with someone, be a man and straighten it with that person. wag idamay ang iba sa galit nyo.

Hope we're all cool with that.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom