Current releases you want to see hit the local market

is that a different midsole on the jordan 1? why ruin a classic silhouette. and the perforated leather, i dont know bout that..

any info on the release of these?

kobe-us-la-4.jpg

kobe-us-la-6.jpg

full length zoom for the alpha AJ1's if i read correctly.

perforated leather or not, i'm buying both OG CW's! hehe

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

is that a different midsole on the jordan 1? why ruin a classic silhouette. and the perforated leather, i dont know bout that..
Yes, it's a different midsole. JB is trying to bring back the AJ1 to the court. Hence all the enhancements like the air zoom, perforatedleather for breathability, ribbed synthetic ankle collar for added support, etc.
No one would want to play ball with the real AJ1s! These joints are like AJ1 on steroids.

air-max-rise-brandon-roy-1.jpg

[X] Tony Parker
[X] Chris Bosh
[X] Deron Williams
[X] Rudy Gay
[ ] Brandon Roy
Please Nike PI! Brandon Roy PE's!

They look mid. The white/red joint is
pimp.gif
. Seems nice for beaters.
Yet again, it's gonna be an expensive year.

^Bro, no offense, but you've been asking that same question for ages. If someone spots a pair, they will probably post it in the UPDATES thread. No need toreiterate. Not to mention this is the wrong thread.

Try using the "Search Topic" tool above, by the way.

Just my piece of advice, dude.
smile.gif

And by the way, we still got 'em here in Singapore. In case you got friends/relatives here that is.

Yeah bro
smile.gif
Although there are some black/yellow CW's on other kicks na medyo sablay yung color placing. These Air Structure 91's however, are spot on.They look like they came from the Livestrong packs.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom