Current releases you want to see hit the local market

those reeboks are actually quite nice . the triangle part that forms the logo is a nice design touch, and looks like its functional too.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

hyperdunk-lo-SPool-M-1m-570x427.jpg
parang zoom kobe 5.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Gator's trainers somehow resembles the 3rd cw of the Pacman Trainers IMO. We need this, but 215$? Dang! and there are only 90 of them ( 9 each )

really? those AM90's really hot. i think its time to hit the ID's and customize. the college trainers are dope. specially the packaging.

^those jordan tees are fire. any info when this will drop here in PI? the bulls and gatorade shirt are dope.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^those jordan tees are fire. any info when this will drop here in PI? the bulls and gatorade shirt are dope.

probably 2010

By the way, there's a statement about the official release of space jams in kicksonfire.com, lets hope that it is a worldwide release.
smile.gif

"The official release date is December 24th and the shoes will be available in all sizes and should be at any retailers who care about traffic in theirstore. So with that said now you have an excuse to do all your shopping early and make this your official last minute purchase since you may spend all dayrunning around town looking for them."

^ill be waiting for those tees. prolly gonna be the firs jordans i'll have. thanks for the info bout the SJ. lets hope that we'll get it here.

Originally Posted by msgt16

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

OT. guys tanung ko lang kung meron bang retailer ng supra dito sa P.I

Yup, meron sa Trinoma. Republic yung name ng store.

i think i see some supra shoes in powerplant mall, too.

near national bookstore.

More pics of the DJ AM x Nike Dunk High collab.....

077260244cb43d86e1592f456b95790317e6b2a7.pjpg

92836e974399b81cdb6be0dc9d4e412c65c27444.pjpg

45a16b41b9d2e59d485f07c5e6ff656333f235b9.pjpg

Not feeling them..Imo, they look like some ordinary Dunk HI. Nothing special. I'll wait for the final product.

Back
Top Bottom