Current releases you want to see hit the local market

^Same here. Told myself I'll be laying low. But those kind of releases will probably make it hard for me. Clean and simple =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not to mention the powder blue IXs are also releasing next year. SMH

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I hope BHS would continue their HOH ways and get those copper foams for us
pimp.gif
true! if i wont get those space jams i'll definitely wont let the coppers slip past me...

hopefully theyll drop here...

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Same here. Told myself I'll be laying low. But those kind of releases will probably make it hard for me. Clean and simple =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
it's extremely hard to quit once youraddicted. every time you say it will be your last pickup there would come a new pair of kicks that would make you purchase it again. it's already in theblood haha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
it's extremely hard to quit once your addicted. every time you say it will be your last pickup there would come a new pair of kicks that would make you purchase it again. it's already in the blood haha
laugh.gif
Amen...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
it's extremely hard to quit once your addicted. every time you say it will be your last pickup there would come a new pair of kicks that would make you purchase it again. it's already in the blood haha
laugh.gif
Amen...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pahamak talaga sapatos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arsure

haha dapat may rehab facility narin for sneakerheads

laugh.gif
..ur rught arsure.it's hard to quit when u get into thissituation..mga addict kasi..lol..sa sapatos..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amen...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pahamak talaga sapatos
laugh.gif

and even if your parents, girlfriend (or wife to those peepz here that are married) would get mad at you time and time again, you can't simply stopyourself from buying and collecting. parang kulang ang pagkatao mo kasi wala sa collection mo yung shoes na gusto mo. i told my parents that i would stop.guess what? i ended up eating those words again because of the garnett 3's, and sj's (although i don't have any plans of camping out andbuying.)
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

^malay mo sa greyone magkaroon yan.

I love Janoski so far. Talagang for daily use.
smokin.gif

This colorway is sweet classic
smokin.gif
...i love the corduroys ....

Speaking of "SJ Themed" tees. Here's a nice one:

31126bd476b42d0dec199c41babd009b267f6687.bmp

That ain't me folks. I'm much more "macho" than that.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amen...

co-sign. amen to the nth level.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amen...

Originally Posted by urbandubista

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it won't happen guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amen...

yung iba pag-wala ng pera gagamitin yung alibi na "retire", pero kapag may pera na. bibili ulit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom