Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

We should have these by next week.. might cop
pimp.gif

air-jordan-60-plus-grape.jpg

when will they drop this?

3 Sizes ata. Try to check dun sa "Nike Red Laces. Lace Up. Save Lives." Thread sa Nike Forum

Hope these Drop here

I heard that the Cool Grey 16.5's already dropped over in the States. I sure hope those kicks make it here...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

I heard that the Cool Grey 16.5's already dropped over in the States. I sure hope those kicks make it here...
pimp.gif
co sign! that cw is fire
happy.gif

SJ will be all over Footlocker Stores in Australia and New Zealand on Dec 23, time to giveyour relatives a call and greet them advance merry christmas....

Australian stores

[table][tr][td]CANBERRA[/td] [td]ACT[/td] [td]TEA TREE PLAZA[/td] [td]SA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PITT STREET[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]MARION[/td] [td]SA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PARRAMATTA LEVEL 2[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]RUNDLE MALL[/td] [td]SA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BLACKTOWN[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]NORTHLAND[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MACARTHUR SQ[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]HIGHPOINT[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]542 GEORGE ST[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]CHADSTONE[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GEORGE ST, PAVILLION PLAZA[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]CHAPEL ST[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHATSWOOD[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]MELBOURNE CENT.[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WARRAWONG[/td] [td]NSW[/td] [td]SWANSTON ST[/td] [td]VIC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QUEEN STREET[/td] [td]QLD[/td] [td]CAROUSEL[/td] [td]WA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GARDEN CITY[/td] [td]QLD[/td] [td]MURRAY STREET[/td] [td]WA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PACIFIC FAIR[/td] [td]QLD[/td] [td]MORLEY[/td] [td]WA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHERMSIDE[/td] [td]QLD[/td] [td]BOORAGOON[/td] [td]WA[/td] [/tr][/table]
New Zealand stores

[table][tr][td]MANUKAU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QUEEN STREET, AUCKLAND[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ST LUKES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SYLVIA PARK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WILLIS ST, WELLINGTON[/td] [/tr][/table]

what does the abbreviation after the streetname/location mean? is that the name of the store? tia.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

what does the abbreviation after the streetname/location mean? is that the name of the store? tia.
smile.gif

NSW is New South Wales, the rest you can check in the Zip Code Listing in Australia... hope this helps

@earvinkobe24

soldier VI sz 13 cop one at sports warehouse libis and outlet store riverbanks.
soldier III black sz 13 get one at tobys megamall.

goodluck & congratz.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^yep, the kb5 ID will be release on dec 26. its gonna be fun to design ur own kb5.

Thats great. but how much will it cost in PHP? and do they allow orders here in Philippines?

I want to design my own Nike ID shoes but the problem is i dont know the technicalities of purchasing. (e.g payment method)

i wonder if the ZK5 can measure up against the ZK4's performance?

looks good though.

i'm guessing a gazilion CW's again next year. hehe

Back
Top Bottom