Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Kevin Durant Rookie Sophomore
nikekevindurantkd1rookips7.jpg

Huarache 09 ASG - West
nikehuarache09allstargars5.jpg

ASG 09 HDs (East and West)
hdasgla2.jpg

I want these foamposite lites All Star to be here, please Nike Phils., i'm begging you
devil.gif

East

858153e632f294abf14d87e2382e9dd92d1e253.pjpg

bfa256be89367f9c98fa9eb555b2d4fbfdb3f81.pjpg

West

09e2522ef736ef4c9eaa3ea600e5f1b79c7c91b.pjpg

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Nike Zoom Flight Club
nike-zoom-flight-club-1.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-2.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-3.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-4.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-5.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-6.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-7.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-8.jpg

Quote:
Tony Parker has been blessed with many player exclusive colorways of Nike's newest basketball sneakers including the Huarache '09 and the Hyperdunk, but now it is finally time for TP to unveil his own signature sneaker. Named the Nike Zoom Flight Club, Tony Parker's signature shoe is extremely similar to the sneaker of another great point guard-Gary Payton's Nike Zoom Flight 98. The Nike Zoom Flight Club features a white perforated leather upper with a Nike Swoosh near the front and a zipper going down the middle of the sneaker. The laces can be found under the zipper and Tony Parkers' logo can be found on the rear of the sneaker. This pair also comes with an ankle strap for added support and the word "Fresh" on the insole.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by benthugs

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Nike Zoom Flight Club
nike-zoom-flight-club-1.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-2.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-3.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-4.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-5.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-6.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-7.jpg

nike-zoom-flight-club-8.jpg

Quote:
Tony Parker has been blessed with many player exclusive colorways of Nike's newest basketball sneakers including the Huarache '09 and the Hyperdunk, but now it is finally time for TP to unveil his own signature sneaker. Named the Nike Zoom Flight Club, Tony Parker's signature shoe is extremely similar to the sneaker of another great point guard-Gary Payton's Nike Zoom Flight 98. The Nike Zoom Flight Club features a white perforated leather upper with a Nike Swoosh near the front and a zipper going down the middle of the sneaker. The laces can be found under the zipper and Tony Parkers' logo can be found on the rear of the sneaker. This pair also comes with an ankle strap for added support and the word "Fresh" on the insole.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Yes please! Posted about these on the thread a while back! Really want them because they remind me of the "Gloves" I never had.

Back
Top Bottom