Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Tony Parker's first signature shoe, the Zoom Flight Club! It's been excruciating waiting for the GP "Gloves" to retro for years. Never hadthose as a kid because no matter how badly i begged for them, it was a long shot. My GH4s were still in top condition then. Since I think the Zoom Flight Clubslook like the Glove 3, they're a no brainer for me.

I need these for work...

img_47da7c9234b74_865031-201-2701.jpg

sub1-s.jpg

Yo C!

There was a time Goadomes were available locally

Copped two pairs from Nike Stadium @ 40% off

They're so comfortable I sometimes use them for shooting hoops

laugh.gif

j 1 straps bred..man hope they dropped,,,deym i keep on saying my last copped would be in dec..i started to break my promised with the moto23's,,hehe

ATTENTION NIKE PHILIPPINES BRASS!!!

listen,i know the economy is bad,people are getting stingier with letting go of their hard earned money.people are feeling the crunch.all this does nottranslate well in terms of sales for you guys.4k and up sneakers are considered a luxury for most filipinos nowadays and judging by the amount of your productgets shipped in outlets,you guys deserve a sales boost.man,have i got something for you guys.what if i was to tell you you can put a good amount of a productin your stores,sell them at $200 or alittle more,and sell at a brisk pace and ultimately sell out of said product.now is that something you'd be interestedin?(word to bob ryan).a sure fire way to move product and start the year strong.this february,varsity purple foamposites are set to release.if you guys couldsomehow bring in a couple of fsr's in the country local sneakerheads will eat this up.there is a ferverent clamor for these sneakers and i assure youguys,you will make a bunch of new friends.y'all can also consider this as make up for not releasing the philippine af1's,sb's,etc...what do yousay?

Back
Top Bottom