Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Guys, did this release in Philippines? TIA

astor-af1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Man! My GF loves those AFs!

Is this the same as the one in Nike Wisma pare?
Yep, I even had my size here.
laugh.gif

i want to buy one for my gf but she doesn't want to wear something everybody else is wearin'.
grin.gif

saw these pairs as new arrivals on some online stores. will they hit PI? i can only doubt and mouthwater...

air-jordan-xi-11-silver-white-1.jpg
Air_Jordan_IX_Silver_Anniversary.png

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-grey-orange.jpg
977818884_c08a618e_Girls_AirJordan6Rtro_Wht-CorRos-Blk-570x400.jpg

air-jordan-4-silver-anniversary.jpg
7-rain-8-8-5-7000.jpg

nike-kd-ii-2-kevin-durant-white-orange.jpg
nike_zoom_uptempo_v(5)_premium_white_orange_blaze_midnight_navy-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-v-dark-knight.jpg
KBVWhitePurple1.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-ambassador-2-gr-white-green-gold-0-02.jpg
air-force-25-black-mamba-1.jpg

67181111_w.jpg
and some penny foams tagged asrestocked.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

saw these pairs as new arrivals on some online stores. will they hit PI? i can only doubt and mouthwater...

air-jordan-xi-11-silver-white-1.jpg
Sole Swap Project. This can be a great source of icey sole for yellowed sole of classic Concord, Columbia and SJ. That depends on the price thoughand unless they hit the outlet.

are they releasing the motorsports VIs and where? I need to know. cuz im waiting for the varsity red Vis right now and Nike Pi says that its due on February pa daw. Eh thats when the Motorsports VIs are gonna be released right?

Classic colorway and classic character in Game of Death.....Bruce Lee vs. the all time scoring leader Kareem Abdul Jabbar

That was a great fight scene

hope this comes soon...even small footlockers have them and with almost a full size run after 2 days of release. hope they are as GR as in the US
smile.gif

true-blue-jordan-3-iii.jpg

If JB would do it.....
NIKE PI/Hideout/Proline/Tobys/Olympic V./Planet Sports/Athlete's Foot/Chris Sports/Royal Sporting House/Urban Athletics/SM..
Please make it happen this year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom