Current releases you want to see hit the local market

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

true-blue-jordan-3-iii.jpg

If JB would do it.....
NIKE PI/Hideout/Proline/Tobys/Olympic V./Planet Sports/Athlete's Foot/Chris Sports/Royal Sporting House/Urban Athletics/SM..
Please make it happen this year
pimp.gif
Co-sign

ei nio, what's the news regarding the true blue 3s? will JB release it again this year? Jordan 11 lows, concords and cool greys are a must cop.

If I'm not wrong, the TB3s are rumored to release STATESIDE. Because it was an Int'l release last year in which US didn't get a share. That's what I read from the JB forum.
smile.gif

Well, just cross your fingers that it reaches PI shores.

Originally Posted by glitch008

If I'm not wrong, the TB3s are rumored to release STATESIDE. Because it was an Int'l release last year in which US didn't get a share. That's what I read from the JB forum.
smile.gif

Well, just cross your fingers that it reaches PI shores.
QFT
pimp.gif

TB3s didnt even land in Manila...jeez. i wont keep my hopes up on that. Ill just look forward to the slam dunk pack with the cement 3s and the black/red VIs. Ive been aching to get my hands on em sixes since jan 23rd....

This came in the mail today coz a good friend asked me to buy this for him. If ever this drops, I am picking up a pair. One of the simplest yet best colorways of the Kobe V

^^^ Oo pareng Mon. Parang ayaw kong ipadala dun sa friend ko hehehehe

It's a really nice and clean colorway. We were lucky enough to pick up a pair. These are damn rare. It's not even on ebay yet.

^^^ I really don't know, Blas. Some shoes have that on the box tag like my lebron china soldier II, I think. I think that stands for XDR or something coz that's the soles of the Inlines LOL I really have no clue just to be honest hehe

Good looking out as always, Rev! IMO, that cw is the simplest yet one of the most versatile. Can go with jeans, shorts, khakis. Can't wait!

looks like the aj6 and kb5 are on their way. thats good.
how bout for the alpha 1s? anyone know if it will reach us?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom