Custom Dunk bleach job.....or whatever.

I remember folks doing this to the Carhart Dunks to make them look like the White Dunks.....so I figured I'd give it a try.

I got these dunks around the time of my 25th birthday and actually wore them to my party, this is what they originally looked like -

24cb4ax.jpg

at some point that evening, someone put there big dirty foot on these and the suede totally lost the battle with the dirt.

in going through my shoes and clearing some of them out, i found them and decided to experiment

after about 24hrs worth of soaking in my utility sink w/ about 2 cups of bleach, they turned out looking like this -

2i7mo93.jpg

25ko8kz.jpg

2lkploo.jpg

3308xe9.jpg

I think they actually turned out pretty rad looking. The first thing that i thought when I saw them is that they look like the Carnival AF1s.

the originals are
pimp.gif

these are
ohwell.gif
IMO

I think you did a great job doing what you did tho...

Good work, to bad dude had to wreck them

thanks everybody, the more and more i check them out the more i like them.

i figured what the hell anyways, they were too busted to dish off to anyone else so it was totally worth the little effort it took.

i was actually contemplating dying the swoosh orange again....if I was to go about that would anyone have any suggestions how to go about that?

damn they look sick....... i was thinkin of doing something like this to my hemp 420 prods, but i never had the heart to
laugh.gif
its nice how the stitching wasnt bleached with the shoe, i like that. good work

^ i bleached my dunks by dumping them in a bucket filled with bleach.... and they literally fell apart.

Back
Top Bottom