Custom Nike SB "9" Dunks

very very clean custom . . . what materials did you use for custom, im a noob to custom and i wanted to do Rizzi house dunk low custom, pm me for tips and pointers please

thank you very much

wow...excellent detail and execution. I'm a sucker for neon...these would be a no-brainer if they ever released. These are SICK! damn...

Any shots of the toungues unzipped?

Originally Posted by Sapatoes0915

very very clean custom . . . what materials did you use for custom, im a noob to custom and i wanted to do Rizzi house dunk low custom, pm me for tips and pointers please

thank you very much
I just used mainly some canvas/hemp material. I really wanted it to be visible as a cross pattern material and it came through.
My advice to you for your rizzi house dunks, would probably be to rough draft on paper your concept so you can brainstorm any other potential ideas!

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

wow...excellent detail and execution. I'm a sucker for neon...these would be a no-brainer if they ever released. These are SICK! damn...

Any shots of the toungues unzipped?
Nah sorry. When i wear them for the first time I'll prolly unzip em all the way down to the toes for the fun of it
smokin.gif

Nice, I'd probably do the same. Great work. Just out of curiousity...how much would you charge for a pair if you were to sell them?

@SELFMADEAPPAREL can i ask what type of paint you use and how you thin it if you had to? I just purchased an iwata revolution and want to start practicing customs/paints on shoes.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

@SELFMADEAPPAREL can i ask what type of paint you use and how you thin it if you had to? I just purchased an iwata revolution and want to start practicing customs/paints on shoes.

I actually ironicly use createx airbrush paint because i used to airbrush and never transitioned from the paint really. 
When I started to customize shoes I tried the paint, it worked great and to this day im still using a mixture of it.

My advice to you is to just keep practicising airbrushing , just to get your wrists used to the labour and that will help build dexterity.

Hope this helps yo!

Originally Posted by LocalNative88

This is great work. Never seen the movie, but those kicks look mad nice.

Check the movie out, well worth it!

I was looking through some old posts of the sneaker art forum and these are unreal. Great idea and extremely well executed.

Props dude!

Btw any on foot photos?

Back
Top Bottom