Customized my OREO 6's

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

put a shirt on b
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It looks like you got rid tried to get rid of the speckle and added more black??

Looks cool .......im one of the minority that actually likes the "OREO VI's" but this looks OK.
And ya lol, put a shirt on. 

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

It looks like you got rid tried to get rid of the speckle and added more black??

Looks cool .......im one of the minority that actually likes the "OREO VI's" but this looks OK.
And ya lol, put a shirt on. 

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by taivan

gotta get my second pair b4 da prices go up.

You cant be serious!!!
sick.gif
 you mean price drop and drop...

Eh, you say that now, but people said the same thing about the Laney V's in 2000 and look at the prices now.  Those things sat, and sat, and sat.  Nobody would touch them with a 10 foot pole, and they eventually hit $19.99 at Foot Lockers.  What do they go for now?  $500?  Just sayin', you never know what the next "Laney"-type colorway will end up being.

Personally, I liked the Oreos from the first pic I saw of them.  BUT, I'm a sucker for the splatter paint, and liked the contrast of the color blocking on these.

Peace,
    J

You cant be serious!!!
sick.gif

Eh, you say that now, but people said the same thing about the Laney V's in 2000 and look at the prices now.  Those things sat, and sat, and sat.  Nobody would touch them with a 10 foot pole, and they eventually hit $19.99 at Foot Lockers.  What do they go for now?  $500?  Just sayin', you never know what the next "Laney"-type colorway will end up being.

Personally, I liked the Oreos from the first pic I saw of them.  BUT, I'm a sucker for the splatter paint, and liked the contrast of the color blocking on these.

Peace,
    J

I was just thinking about what they'd look like all black and here it is. Still not my style

I was just thinking about what they'd look like all black and here it is. Still not my style

careful with sharpies and other permanent markers on foam midsoles. they can be corrosive. use acrylic paints.

careful with sharpies and other permanent markers on foam midsoles. they can be corrosive. use acrylic paints.

They look coo. It doesn't really make much difference to the look of the shoe IMO. I haven't customized mine

They look coo. It doesn't really make much difference to the look of the shoe IMO. I haven't customized mine

You cant be serious!!!
sick.gif

smh at the sense of humor.

You must live right next to an airport...

cuz things stay flying right over your head.

You cant be serious!!!
sick.gif

smh at the sense of humor.

You must live right next to an airport...

cuz things stay flying right over your head.

Well done on your custom.
Either way it didn't bother me whether it was solid black or speckled.

Well done on your custom.
Either way it didn't bother me whether it was solid black or speckled.

Back
Top Bottom