CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

TV deals aren't ever really that good on black Friday, those models are made cheaper specifically for black Friday. Not that they aren't solid, just probably actually worth what they are sold for. A really good deal is when those models go down further early next year.
Very true. Some people only look at size and screen type but don’t realize there are different models. There’s a huge difference

Apologies if this has already been posted but im looking for
Apple watch deals (Any series)
Projector Deals. Thanks! in advance!

Hoping to find a solid deal on a drone. Time to get on that wave.
just copped a Mavic 2 make sure to check your local laws, Half the places in LA are illegal to even operate mine so i have to go guerilla, or risk a fine smh...

so i know xbox one x is 399 for black friday at a lot of spots
i think ms even said so
but is gamestop adding an additional 70 on top of the 399 price
or are they still selling for 499 and giving a $70 discount
Think it’s $70 off $499

I just want some decent ps4 headphones, I know I’m at a disadvantage play black ops with these trash apple earpods.

I just want some decent ps4 headphones, I know I’m at a disadvantage play black ops with these trash apple earpods.

I know Best Buy has someone. Don’t know the quality, but check them out. I’m sure GameStop will as well whenever they finally drop their ad

Reactions: ace
it aint even undercutting ANYONE :lol:
nah I mean my dude said most places are doing Xbox X for $400

he asked about the $70 off if it was in addition to them having a price cut like everyone else already at $400 which I do NOT think is the case otherwise I could see everyone and their mother copping one including me and I don't even play that **** :lol:

i need that 43 fir my bedroom and gonna get some stuff from macys cause im moving so thatll come in handy

I know Best Buy has someone. Don’t know the quality, but check them out. I’m sure GameStop will as well whenever they finally drop their ad
I’m far from a audiophile I just need a decent headset. All I really heard about is Turtle Beach but they run at least a buck and I’m not trying to fade it. I’ll check out Best Buy and GS but I’m doubtful about the latter, game stores are a zoo in the tri-state this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom