CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Never tried the jaybird, but here's a comparison to one of the anker models

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/jaybird-x3-vs-anker-soundbuds-curve/410/570

You can just search Amazon for Anker wireless earbuds and it will show the offerings. For something I intend to beat up and sweat in it can't be beat, I can just replace it.
Thanks man. Same. I trash my headphones over time with straight work. 20 bucks and an amazon return policy is good money

Ive had the jamz wireless for 2 years the right ear is just starting to sound lower than the right. 30 bucks from wal mart

The galaxy watch?

I think I'm going to get the new release one, but they're saying the S3 is still the best one or better not sure.

I have a S3, but if the new one is better or better specs or whatever I think I'm going to ask my girl to get it for me.
Yeah the watch I thought maybe they would go on discount since the newer Galaxy watch is out

This is at target
Capture.PNG
Probably the lowest they will go too probably

Never tried the jaybird, but here's a comparison to one of the anker models

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/jaybird-x3-vs-anker-soundbuds-curve/410/570

You can just search Amazon for Anker wireless earbuds and it will show the offerings. For something I intend to beat up and sweat in it can't be beat, I can just replace it.
I sorta dont know what im looking at with these numbers just most are similar
I forgot jaybird had the app tho to switch a lot

Where is this TCL TV that uiu guys. Keep talking about
I bought the TCL P605 over super bowl weekend this year. After doing my research I decided to pull the trigger. Hands down the best 4K TV you can buy under a grand. It evens gives those TVs in the $1100-$1400 price range a run for its money too.

I think the new models are out now. I think they’re called 6 series or something like that

tcl 4k roku is best tv i eer had bro. Pretty sure brandsmart gonna have it on bf on sale i caught mine last year for 400$ for the 65"

I bought the TCL P605 over super bowl weekend this year. After doing my research I decided to pull the trigger. Hands down the best 4K TV you can buy under a grand. It evens gives those TVs in the $1100-$1400 price range a run for its money too.

I think the new models are out now. I think they’re called 6 series or something like that

A859FA34-D109-4B70-BC29-27C4B8272142.gif

Thanks man. Same. I trash my headphones over time with straight work. 20 bucks and an amazon return policy is good money
I looked more into those ankers. They seem good but a lot of people were having battery issues. Also the ones he linked us too werent the sweatproof exercising ones. They were the basic. Which were still good.
The soundcore spirit x were the workout ones and for 40 bucks....
If jaybirds are only 60 right now id rather just spend rhe extra 20 and can still send back to best buy with in 90 days

Yeah my current TV is a TCL and I have no issues with it. I need a new TV cause I'm moving in January and will finally be on my own so I need one for the living room.

Gonna scour the internet but if you guys know of any current/upcoming deals feel free to post.

Yeah my current TV is a TCL and I have no issues with it. I need a new TV cause I'm moving in January and will finally be on my own so I need one for the living room.

Gonna scour the internet but if you guys know of any current/upcoming deals feel free to post.
Check my post about 2 posts up. Waiting to hear from a couple people before I pull the trigger but looks clean so far

OLED or nothing for me. Kills me to know if I buy anything less that I didn’t get the best. Rather wait and save then settle

looking for a good deal on a 2tb to 4tb external hard drive

so far most of the sales ive seen are for TVs and video games lol

Back
Top Bottom