CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

I think I read the best time to buy a tv is after the super bowl.

Correct or right after CES(consumer electronics show) retailers like best buy have to off load older products to move newer units.

So if your okay getting a 2018 model in to 2019. You can catch high end model for a good price.

Correct or right after CES(consumer electronics show) retailers like best buy have to off load older products to move newer units.

So if your okay getting a 2018 model in to 2019. You can catch high end model for a good price.
This, but if your really patient, can deal with the previous years model, June is the absolute best time. Thats when retailers actually begin to receive current years inventory and have to move previous year models.

Do systems really sell out like that to where people have to camp?
i figured it would be one of those items you can just walk in and pick up.

Im gonna pick up a couple of those Xbox One controllers for $39 and WWE 2k19 for my son.

I think its location specific. I have several Target by me but one Target never seems to never sellout of their doorbusters. Last they had PS4 for 199 and they still had a pallet full of them the following sunday.

Good looks on the Slickdeals. Bookmarked. I can also wait until Q1 2019 as suggested by others, too.

In the meantime, both an Xbox Juan X and PS4 Pro might be copped on Black Friday.

For someone who will probably only pick up the PS4 when I'm :smokin:smokin:smokin for a couple hours and not on daddy duty which is the better choice PS4 slim or pro? Granted I plan on copping a 4k tv as well. Can I live with the slim on a 4k tv?

So I think I seen some TVs that just say
Uhd and some that say 4K uhd
Is there a difference or nah

For someone who will probably only pick up the PS4 when I'm :smokin:smokin:smokin for a couple hours and not on daddy duty which is the better choice PS4 slim or pro? Granted I plan on copping a 4k tv as well. Can I live with the slim on a 4k tv?
I got the slim and its fine. Im also on daddy duty. Lol i barely get time to enjoy a few matches. So superior graphics dont matter much to me

looking for a good deal on a 2tb to 4tb external hard drive

so far most of the sales ive seen are for TVs and video games lol
Screenshot_20181111-144032_Samsung Internet.jpg

TV deals aren't ever really that good on black Friday, those models are made cheaper specifically for black Friday. Not that they aren't solid, just probably actually worth what they are sold for. A really good deal is when those models go down further early next year.

Back
Top Bottom