CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

So are stores announcing another round of big deals, because I thought Kohl's as well as some other stores announced their BF ads already.
I'm down to get a Pro and like this dude said as I was already going to Kohl's to get my wife a Google Home Hub there.
People are asking that question in his comment section. I guess he is saying it’s going to offered at that price from Best Buy. He says he has “insider” info lol

It’s probably Forbes lmao
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...t-xbox-one-x-sony-ps4-pro-sales/#5427fe687d0c

People are asking that question in his comment section. I guess he is saying it’s going to offered at that price from Best Buy. He says he has “insider” info lol

It’s probably Forbes lmao
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...t-xbox-one-x-sony-ps4-pro-sales/#5427fe687d0c

Well I'll believe it when I see it then.
I honestly don't see a reason for Sony to drop the price of the Pro because it's still selling at the price it's at. Also there really isn't a shortage on Pros at least not for me in the Bay, it's just that Gamestop has them all and they are new units like that RDR2 one.

If all else fails, I may just trade in my original PS4 for a Pro, really on the fence about even doing that since it runs fine and isn't even loud, even when running RDR2, it runs fine. Plus I just upgraded the HDD in it to 1TB.

The irony of this is, I may invest in a 4K tv depending on the deals

What’s the reliability of the TCL’s? I would be replacing a Samsung that I’ve had literally forever.

What’s the reliability of the TCL’s? I would be replacing a Samsung that I’ve had literally forever.

i got the 6 its like 6 months old no issues at all, before i bought it i made sure to do a bunch of research and they have a great following, quality, reliability, and customer service. im hoping it can last me 5 years.

Looking for a deal on an Apple Watch. Target has the series 3 for $200 on Black Friday. Is that the best deal out there?

All I am looking forward to is Phillip Hue or LIFX sales, I want like 10 bulbs to deck out my place. Then I want a google home mini in every room and I'll be a happy boy.

“Check back Saturday for more deals”

Smh just drop the whole ad already.

Best Buy just gonna release little by little up to the week of thanksgiving

“Check back Saturday for more deals”

Smh just drop the whole ad already.

Best Buy just gonna release little by little up to the week of thanksgiving

They just want to get themselves together now that Wally World finally dropped. They’re going to put together their game deals now. Speaking of which, GameStop’s ad needs to drop too. Best Buy probably waiting on Amazon too.

Who going to have a good laptop under 300? No chromebook tho i need harddrive space

Everything appears expensive for a "deal".. I'm str8. Most likely grabbing PS4 bundle.

looking to upgrade husbands gaming console. he has some old ps something (its blue)

Should I go with PS or Xbox. I was reading about the next gen of both and it looks like earliest for either is xmas 2019...

All he plays is madden and cod

Back
Top Bottom