CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

why is Xbox cheaper. and what is the difference in xbox one s vs xbox one s
Xbox is cheaper because Sony has a huge advantage in market share. So far this generation they have outsold Xbox almost 2 to 1. That’s why you see Xbox one x at $100 off and even some bundles at a good value. PS4 pro never goes on sale (I’m hoping Sony drops the price this year) because they honesty don’t need to since they have a huge lead on Microsoft as far as consoles go.

Xbox one X runs games at native 4K. On paper it’s the most powerful console. Xbox One S is the cheaper model that’s not as strong.

Same concept with PS4 “Pro” and PS4 “slim”
Although PS4 pro isn’t as powerful as Xbox one X, but imo and the general consensus it has a better library than Xbox.

But if he plays just madden and cod and cares about 4K and the best resolution than I’d recommend Xbox one X. If he wants to try other games with a vast library of exclusives, than PS4 pro or PS4 slim

Last edited:
Xbox is cheaper because Sony has a huge advantage in market share. So far this generation they have outsold Xbox almost 2 to 1. That’s why you see Xbox one x at $100 off and even some bundles at a good value. PS4 pro never goes on sale (I’m hoping Sony drops the price this year) because they honesty don’t need to since they have a huge lead on Microsoft as far as consoles go.

Xbox one X runs games at native 4K. On paper it’s the most powerful console. Xbox One S is the cheaper model that’s not as strong.

Same concept with PS4 “Pro” and PS4 “slim”
Although PS4 pro isn’t as powerful as Xbox one X, but imo and the general consensus it has a better library than Xbox.

But if he plays just madden and cod and cares about 4K and the best resolution than I’d recommend Xbox one X. If he wants to try other games with a vast library of exclusives, than PS4 pro or PS4 slim

Very helpful. Thank you.

seeing a black friday ad with no PS4 pro discount
giphy.gif

looking to upgrade husbands gaming console. he has some old ps something (its blue)

Should I go with PS or Xbox. I was reading about the next gen of both and it looks like earliest for either is xmas 2019...

All he plays is madden and cod
Try to see which one his friends/family has so he can play online with them.

seeing a black friday ad with no PS4 pro discount
giphy.gif
Really hope those $275 rumors are true. Wanted to buy the glacier white pro but I honestly don’t think a pro is worth $400 upgrade. Especially with PS5 not too far out. $300 and under I can justify.

Really hope those $275 rumors are true. Wanted to buy the glacier white pro but I honestly don’t think a pro is worth $400 upgrade. Especially with PS5 not too far out. $300 and under I can justify.
exactly what im looking for

looking to upgrade husbands gaming console. he has some old ps something (its blue)

Should I go with PS or Xbox. I was reading about the next gen of both and it looks like earliest for either is xmas 2019...

All he plays is madden and cod

Xbox X

Lifx and Phillips Hue deals are looking horrible. Guess I'll only be buying a bunch of google homes.

bf targets:

spiderman
god of war
read dead
tomb raider on ps4

think imma finally get out there an camp for a tv too.

Nah. I dont do lines.

Kinda want a 4k player cuz i got a 4k tv. Im not a gamer but the only games i play are MK, SF, God of War, Sonic the Headchog GTA and Red Dead

Last system i had was a PS3 gigs were so small i could neve install GTA 5.

Back
Top Bottom