"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

Never thought that 3's would go on sale, never mind as low as $120

and like others, I also want to wait and see if they go lower.  and I love 3's!

Yeah, it's been a minute since Jordan 3's went on sale :lol: Think the last pair to do so were the Crimsons.

I broke down and pulled the trigger for $120
I'm happy with that price
I'm sure down the road these can be had for $100

I broke down and pulled the trigger for $120
I'm happy with that price
I'm sure down the road these can be had for $100
I went on a hunt for these in the past week. Stores still have em, but for 150+ :smh: What's crazy is, the nike outlet has it for the highest price (retail) :x

damn sizes are drying up on fnl. if you wanted them you might better hop on it now. i wanted them below $110 so i didn't have to pay tax but looks like my size (12) is gone anyway |I

Paid 120 exactly from Champs with my 20%military discount applied. Will probably go lower but figured I would stop getting greedy. Not the release I initially anticipated but will definitely wear 

They're going for $130 at Footlocker and Champs. If you can get ahold of the coupon codes (try via ebates- they have either $20 off $120 purchase or save 15% on anything over $75) you're looking at about $110 before tax.

Wish it dropped to that when I was in US for work (I pulled the trigger for $20 more when it retailed at $150). You guys have better deals vs. Canada for sure :smh:

Concord Mills Outlet,NC has a nice run of these as well for 149.99. Use your 30 percent off code and they come to 105 plus tax. Grabbed the 17+ for $59 as well. Just a great shoe

Just copped for $110 on Eastbay. It's funny how a shoe that you had no interest in at first, starts looking better and better as the price drops.
laugh.gif

Yeah I pulled the trigger on Eastbay when it was $120
No regrets
I don't think you can find a better price
Unless you can find at a outlet with additional discount

yupppp finally grabbed mine. i refused to pay tax or shipping so i needed em under $110. just ordered for 109.99 :smile:

Thanks for the discount code at eastbay

Had my 25% membership discount...copped these and the Chicago XX3's for $243 total. 

Considering retail prices...basically got the CM 3's for free. Not a bad haul. 

Last edited:
Just saw these at the outlet
Could of bought for $85
I should of waited could of saved $35......

How's everyone's midsoles holding up? Chipping or cracking?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom