"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

139 right now at EB, free shipping. They just had some codes that brought them down to an extra %20 percent off that looks like just expired. I'm sure if you wait a little, you'll catch another valid code.

Last edited:
Nice. My personal preference is the black waxed/leather laces people been doing. But how many pairs did you cop back there
laugh.gif

These are insane.

This color looks awesome.

I am looking for Air Force 1s in this setup too.

However I bought my CM 3s on eBay, worn a few times for $120

Good news for y'all ShiePalace are selling them for $120. Brand new.

Leather on these are good. Better than True Blues.

Been toying with copping. Perhaps I should before they completely sellout

Do it. Clean simple shoe that can be worn on a nice lil date night.

The leather quality is crazy nice on these. Especially at $120 and under

Black cements need this leather!

Last edited:
Do these fit the same as the true blue?
fit the same in my experience. 

I went to see my date in Cyber Monday 3s, while she wore Air Max 90s black. 

But guys before you all say Cyber Monday leather is good, I want to say Cyber Monday leather is not the best. 

I called Nike corporate customer service, to verify which is pleather which is real leather. 

The representative searched up for me, Cyber Monday 3s & True Blue 3s both are "high performance leather"  

My assumption,  is that both are polyurethane coated leather.(plastic leather)

Out of my 6 Jordans, the only one that has 100% genuine leather is the Dunk From Above 5s. 

"a mix of genuine leather and synthetic", mudguard is pleather, while the rest is genuine leather.  

Charlotte 10s is full-grain pleather, Chicago 2 lows is regular pleather, Brown Crocodile Horizon is pleather. 

I copped mine on finish line. On sale plus like 15 percent off. And let me just say this. The leather on these boys is premium. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Just pick this up for $70 -$10 survey gift card = $60 at the outlets
Will be swapping laces cus stock laces look like it's for boots.
You are lucky! 

Houston don't have a nothing. 

But hey, that was how I bought my DFA 5s for $100 flat 

I copped mine on finish line. On sale plus like 15 percent off. And let me just say this. The leather on these boys is premium. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
$127? Or lower price? 

These are my first pair of 3s.  Got em for $132 on ebay.  I really like them, simple and sleek.  I can wear em with damn near anything that's not blue.  My friend says they look like some New Balances, but I'll be Randy, god damn it.

Reactions: PJS
These are my first pair of 3s.  Got em for $132 on ebay.  I really like them, simple and sleek.  I can wear em with damn near anything that's not blue.  My friend says they look like some New Balances, but I'll be Randy, god damn it.

Proper casual mature shoe.
Leather is good enough to replace my loafers dress shoes and boat shoes.

My size stockX now is $165. Too late to double up.

Those who know will say nice Jordan III
Those who don't know, looks like it's a pair of good leather sneakers.

Sad midsole is polyurethane and will not stay forever. I am ready to swap midsole after 10 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom